Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[[DUAL CHOICE VOID RELICT]] Steelpath Void Fissures Suggestion

JeckNoTree

Hi there, I have a suggestion for Steelpath Void fissures:

It would be pretty neat, if Steelpath void relic runs give 2 choices to collect reclicet (if solo a duplicate from the own relict which would drop)

3 bonuses it would make:
1: Endgame players would get more reward options, for more difficult missions.
2: People with dupe accounts (bot farmers) would have a lesser reward cycle (gaining less then steelpath runners "rewards" from non steelpath "easy" voidruns). (they are mostly 1 high level account and 1 or more semi passive "afk" low rank accounts).
3: New players would play more with their own pace, since endgame players are very fast in those low level mission and mostly new players dont experience those relict runs right now. (so they value and understand more, why, what and how relictruns work).

Thanks for reading.

12 minutes ago, JeckNoTree said:

suggestion for Steelpath Void fissures:

It would be pretty neat, if Steelpath void relic runs give 2 choices to collect reclicet (if solo a duplicate from the own relict which would drop)

For, how the dual choice works:
1. click one-left-click to choose the first-relict.
and click-second-time to choose-second-rellict.

2. double clicking a relict marks the relict 2 times, to get 2 identical relicts.

15 minutes ago, JeckNoTree said:

1: Endgame players would get more reward options, for more difficult missions.

2: People with dupe accounts (bot farmers) would have a lesser reward cycle (gaining less then steelpath runners "rewards" from non steelpath "easy" voidruns). (they are mostly 1 high level account and 1 or more semi passive "afk" low rank accounts).
3: New players would play more with their own pace, since endgame players are very fast in those low level mission and mostly new players dont experience those relict runs right now. (so they value and understand more, why, what and how relictruns work).

As well as that, this would not harm low level void runs, since there is not change in that, while giving high level players a real reason to run steelpath void fissures.

59 minutes ago, JeckNoTree said:

Ok, but can I get 2 same drops? In that case it would be bad.

On 2022-10-02 at 7:03 PM, quxier said:

Ok, so solo players getting e.g. 2x forma blueprint from Steel path. THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER /sarcasm

I don't like it.

so its better to get one only? smart /sarcsm

you are maybe one who uses bots to farm low level relics, surely you dont like it.

Ok, so solo players getting e.g. 2x forma blueprint from Steel path. THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER /sarcasm

I don't like it.

give me a valid reason why more difficulty shouldnt be more rewarding.

and whats your suggestion about it, I figured you dont play steelpath a lot, right?

29 minutes ago, JeckNoTree said:

I don't like it.

give me a valid reason why more difficulty shouldnt be more rewarding.

I haven't said that. The problem is 2 forma blueprints. Forma blueprints as uncommon is one of the worst thing in this game. Now with SP radiant relic you get 2.

In general I don't want 2 same loot. I want to make frame or weapon so I don't need 2 same drops. However I may want 2 drops (e.g. uncommon & rare).

Archived