Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for Valkitty rework

rs_sakuras

Just my idea in an attempt to modernize the kit or something, probably not that good but wanted to share anyway.

Passive
  • Recover 50% faster from being knocked down and increases her movement speed based on "blood lust" meter
Rip line
  • For the most part works like it works now, however with a difference that it always pulls Valkitty to the location it is casted (at enemy or terrain).
  • Pull speed for Valkitty to location is very fast that goes and when Valkitty arrives at location it creates shock wave around her Knocking down enemies around her.
  • Radius of the shock wave and the speed of Valkitty bolting to ripline location increases and decreases based on "Blood lust" meter
Warcry
  • For most part remains as is with one addition.
  • Every 10-2 seconds releases pulse around her (within Warcry range) that applies the slow on enemies
  • Frequency of the pulse is based on "blood lust" meter
Paralysis
  • Use resource of this ability is changed to "blood lust" meter
  • Cast consumes 50% - 30% of "blood lust" based on efficiency
  • In a large cone cone in-front of Valkitty (Requires line of sight), Valkitty strips 50-80% of enemy armor (based on ability strength) enemy armor, stuns them and deals small amount of damage
Hysteria
  • Valkitty summons her Exalted weapon (Claws)
  • Her heavy attack is changed to pounce
  • Valkittys attacks in Hysteria generates Blood Lust (Based on damage or kills)
  • No longer increases energy drain rate instead higher Blood Lust slows down down energy drain
  • No longer has invincibility instead if Valkitty dies in Hysteria and has 75% or above Blood Lust Valkitty enters into Berserker rage.
Berserker Rage
  • Berserker rage is sort of a "minigame" in this state Valkitty needs within said duration (Based on ability duration) fill up a secondary meter (only appears during Berserker rage) by killing enemies.
  • If succesfull:
    Valkitty recovers her health and shields, she looses 75% of her Blood Lust and is locked for 5-10 seconds from recovering Blood Lust
  • In unsuccesfull:
    She dies

That's it, it's probably not that good, but in the end it's just a fan idea for her. DE would likely be able to come up with something way better. But i wanted to share it anyway.

• 2 months later...
On 2022-10-04 at 11:21 AM, rs_sakuras said:

Just my idea in an attempt to modernize the kit or something, probably not that good but wanted to share anyway.

Passive
  • Recover 50% faster from being knocked down and increases her movement speed based on "blood lust" meter
Rip line
  • For the most part works like it works now, however with a difference that it always pulls Valkitty to the location it is casted (at enemy or terrain).
  • Pull speed for Valkitty to location is very fast that goes and when Valkitty arrives at location it creates shock wave around her Knocking down enemies around her.
  • Radius of the shock wave and the speed of Valkitty bolting to ripline location increases and decreases based on "Blood lust" meter
Warcry
  • For most part remains as is with one addition.
  • Every 10-2 seconds releases pulse around her (within Warcry range) that applies the slow on enemies
  • Frequency of the pulse is based on "blood lust" meter
Paralysis
  • Use resource of this ability is changed to "blood lust" meter
  • Cast consumes 50% - 30% of "blood lust" based on efficiency
  • In a large cone cone in-front of Valkitty (Requires line of sight), Valkitty strips 50-80% of enemy armor (based on ability strength) enemy armor, stuns them and deals small amount of damage
Hysteria
  • Valkitty summons her Exalted weapon (Claws)
  • Her heavy attack is changed to pounce
  • Valkittys attacks in Hysteria generates Blood Lust (Based on damage or kills)
  • No longer increases energy drain rate instead higher Blood Lust slows down down energy drain
  • No longer has invincibility instead if Valkitty dies in Hysteria and has 75% or above Blood Lust Valkitty enters into Berserker rage.
Berserker Rage
  • Berserker rage is sort of a "minigame" in this state Valkitty needs within said duration (Based on ability duration) fill up a secondary meter (only appears during Berserker rage) by killing enemies.
  • If succesfull:
    Valkitty recovers her health and shields, she looses 75% of her Blood Lust and is locked for 5-10 seconds from recovering Blood Lust
  • In unsuccesfull:
    She dies

That's it, it's probably not that good, but in the end it's just a fan idea for her. DE would likely be able to come up with something way better. But i wanted to share it anyway.

I am a valkitty main and ngl i love this idea and the blood lust meter reminds me of garuda’s blood meter witch I’v always liked and thought valkitty cud use something’s like that.  and the implication of it is grate and the rework seems balanced and considering how she desperately need one I think this one is great 

My main problem with Valkyr, is that I hate her Hysteria “claws”. First of all its terrible status, making her pretty much useless against grineer. Second, it can’t use WW/BR combo mods, so it’s… Worthless to say at best. And the last one, it’s stance itself, tgis stabce is f*^*** worthless “fists/knuckles” stance with some changes, the only good thing about it is Slide Attack, that actually reminds of claws. Heavy Attacks range and animations are terrible, you can only hot enemies right in front of you, or other attack send enemies into the air.

And I have 20% of game time spent on Valkyr.

Archived