Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Disruptions Please

baked

Disruption is a really fun gamemode. Doing Steel Path disruption fissures with friends is the most fun I've had recently in this game. There are a couple downsides of disruptions, though:

• There are very few disruption missions: Olympus, Ganymede, Ur, Apollo, Laomedeia and Kappa.
  • Of these missions, only half are eligible for fissures; Ganymede is the most egregious case because it's locked for no good reason. Apollo is unfortunately locked because all of Lua is locked from fissures for no real reason. Ur being a Dark Sector is also locked from fissures.
  • In particular, there are currently no Meso eligible Disruptions. Enabling Ganymede for fissures would fix this.
  • There are plenty of tilesets that could be fun to do disruption runs on that are currently not used: Grineer Forest, Grineer Shipyard, Grineer Asteroid Base, Corpus Outpost (I personally preferred this so much more than new Corpus Ship tile for disruption), Orokin Tower, even a Murex...

So basically my request boils down to: please add more disruption missions, and make the ones we do have more eligible for fissures.

In terms of rewards, even if you just copy-paste the current relic tables into these missions they will be highly rewarding. Please update Ganymede's drop tables too. It could be interesting if some disruptions had a mix of relic tiers for when you just want to do the run and get some decent rewards without caring for specific tiers too much - but 10 Hexenon isn't very funny. Void Disruption is the one I want the most. I don't care about the lore, I just want it playable tbh.

Disruption is by far one of the best designed mission types DE has ever made and I would love to see more, would also love more disruptions that can be fissures though 1 thing I wish was changed is the reactant drop rate for the fissure versions as it kinda slows down the fast-paced nature of disruption. 

1 hour ago, (NSW)warfare3376 said:

Disruption is by far one of the best designed mission types DE has ever made and I would love to see more, would also love more disruptions that can be fissures though 1 thing I wish was changed is the reactant drop rate for the fissure versions as it kinda slows down the fast-paced nature of disruption. 

I agree, I think something could be done about reactant in general, because it serves an important purpose in gating Warframe's most accessible profitable activity to prevent easy exploiting, but missions like Interception and Disruption can become really slow if the enemies take their time corrupting.

Agreed. I really think DE needs to lean more into the newer game modes, not only Disruption, but now Void Cascade/Flood as well. Many of the problems people have about Warframe (like single target weapons being useless, or afk farming) are actually severely minimized in these more modern game modes. Many times I turn on WF and look at Void Fissures or Arbitrations to play and the only thing available are the same old survivals and defenses from 10 years ago. 

i think an overall better system would be to have only 4 fissures open at any time (atleast in steel path, one for each relic type and to prevent the players from spreading out too thin), then select 4 different mission types (not specific missions yet), and then pool those missions from *any* mission on the starchart, regardless of normal starchart level.

that way, any mission would be able to open any relic. its silly that the regular starchart enemy level "difficulty" decides what relic tier we get to open in steelpath.

Archived