The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Salutations, Tenno!

Zara

Greetings! If you haven't already noticed, I am Exie~ If it wasn't for a friend of mine, I probably would've never known about Warframe. I've joined the ranks a little after Update 7.8.1 was introduced. Was able to participate in Warframe's first community operation; the Fusion Moa Event :) I have accumulated 1174 steam hours and 720 in-game hours ever since. Not only that the overall game kept me hooked into playing but how the DE is very sociable with the community. I've never encountered another development team that actively participates with their community like they've done so here. I keep updated through all their livestreams, youtube vids, twitter feed, hotfix notes, etc. Mainly so I keep myself informed and it also helps not to ask provocative questions (You know who you are... ಠ_ಠ).

I am also a Princess (General) among the https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22916-allregioncasual-the-cutie-mark-crusaders/'>Cutie Mark Crusaders! And love to see our clan continue to thrive c: And that being said, I am indeed a Brony! Though that doesn't necessarily mean everyone else is...  so, I guess that'll do for my intro to saying hi to everyone!

24c8h9z.jpg - Brohoof to any brony/pegasister out there! /) (I'm looking at you [DE]Glen if i'm not mistaken ಠ_ಠ)

I don't think everyone comes from a country whose primary language is English. ;)  Cut the gent some slack.

And hello, Exie! Thanks for the invite to the Crusaders! So many lovely people in there @_@ Hope to see you in-game, too! Kinda strange saying hi to you only now, though. You've already clocked a thousand hours up! I've only done, like, a hundred. ._.

720 hours?  HOLY EXPLETIVE DELETED.  That's twice the amount of time I spent in Borderlands 2, and I freaking LOVE that game more than any I OWN... or have EVER OWNED.  (Saint's Row 2 and 3 tied for second on that list, 2 was better, but driving physics was utter gobS#&$e, 3 has driving done right, but fails on depth)

• 1 month later...