Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Angel Fight needs 2 tweaks

Kaotyke

When we down 1 health, the orb appears and we have to touch it to get to fight the Ethereal Angel. A problem is that sometimes we Void Sling right through it and nothing happens, we have to get back and repeately jump into it, specially when it comes to latency.

I suggest that you make an inner layer of those Orbs solid, DE. So we just stop right on it and get teleported to the other arena.

edit: And make the range of the teleport bigger, sometimes we just keep jumping on the orb and just dont  get teleported, even with good hosts or even being the host.

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

When we down 1 health, the orb appears and we have to touch it to get to fight the Ethereal Angel. A problem is that sometimes we Void Sling right through it and nothing happens, we have to get back and repeately jump into it, specially when it comes to latency.

I suggest that you make an inner layer of those Orbs solid, DE. So we just stop right on it and get teleported to the other arena.

Why even using void sling? Just bullet jump right into it with frame. Or run/sprint and jump into it.

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Why even using void sling? Just bullet jump right into it with frame. Or run/sprint and jump into it.

Still has the same issue of you passing through it depending on how fast you go so it doesnt trigger the teleport but if DE BUILDS A WALL, you might be able to stay there long enough to trigger it.

Maybe I should add to make the teleport range bigger, because I've stood there jumping into it 3-5 times depending on the host to have it happen. Has happened even with good hosts.

Archived