Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adarza Kavat crit buff any warframe abilities?

_Anise_

Question

I tried searching but everything just says this buff gives "increased critical chance to all nearby Tenno for a short duration" does this crit chance apply to warframe abilities or is it only weapons ?

I find it odd that nowhere specifically states what the crit affects, becausesurely it should say "Tenno weapons for a short duration" ? but I am wonder because the wiki says the smeeta crit buff does apply to some warframe abilities but doesn't go into detail on which.

tldr does Adarza buff warframe abilities ?

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, _Anise_ said:

is there a list of what abilities ? is it worth using on gyre or do the abilities it affect only mean things like exalted weapons ?

It's affecting Valkyr Talons.  I'm just going to presume it affects the other exalted weapons until shown otherwise, as it's what I'd expect.  I think I'd bug report one that didn't work.

It's affecting Shattered Lash (although I think this is useless because of its 1x multiplier) Whipclaw and  Landslide, probably because these draw some stats from melee weapons.

I don't think it's affecting Gyre's abilities even though she's got her ability crit passive.  It's definitely not affecting Flechette Orb  even though it has crit stats. 

I'm inclined to think it just affects the exalted and  pseudo exalted abilities.  But Warframe is weird, and if there's something else specific you want tested I'll try to get around to it.

1 hour ago, _Anise_ said:

I tried searching but everything just says this buff gives "increased critical chance to all nearby Tenno for a short duration" does this crit chance apply to warframe abilities or is it only weapons ?

I find it odd that nowhere specifically states what the crit affects, becausesurely it should say "Tenno weapons for a short duration" ? but I am wonder because the wiki says the smeeta crit buff does apply to some warframe abilities but doesn't go into detail on which.

tldr does Adarza buff warframe abilities ?

17 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

It can affect some abilities yes

6 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

is there a list of what abilities ? is it worth using on gyre or do the abilities it affect only mean things like exalted weapons ?

According to the wiki, Cat's Eye only affects weapons. 

There's nothing on various forums or content creator vids, that would suggest otherwide.

Archived