Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QTCC 2022 Twitch Campaign - October 31 to November 5

[DE]Dudley

14 hours ago, ABlindGuyPlays said:

Obligitory reminder these are not actually universal due to staff decision to favor a single twitter user's cringe fueled rant (dude was r3 and not even maxed in conclave) over a loud majority of the community.

AKA: 'Universal' Medalliosn do not work for conclave. Thus if that is why you were excited, hold onto them for another faction.

And thus they are not actually universal they are called "Works on everything except the Conclave medallion"

I have to say, this was a very disappointing Twitch Drop event. Watched it for about 6 hours, because it was fun to watch. After one of the many crashes (Twitch iPad app) of the stream, I saw, that I had five drop notifications. After I finished watching and wanted to redeem them, only one was left. 👎

3 hours ago, aGizmo said:

I have to say, this was a very disappointing Twitch Drop event. Watched it for about 6 hours, because it was fun to watch. After one of the many crashes (Twitch iPad app) of the stream, I saw, that I had five drop notifications. After I finished watching and wanted to redeem them, only one was left. 👎

I assumed this is your first Twitch drops. You need to claimed your drops after 45 minutes before you can get another drop. And since you watch this for 6 hours you had plenty of time to claim each drops. There's also 2 minutes transition for each stream session where you can claim your drop at twitch.tv/drops/inventory. 

Its not automatically claim because that's how Twitch (not DE) made it.

16 hours ago, NALS-ANDAYN said:

None of the drops I claimed on the stream have appeared in my account so far. What can I do?

Same story with me.  Claimed 5 during my work day and a final 6th one with Brozime's stream at the end of the day and never received anything in my inbox. 

22 hours ago, (XBOX)MajorArmstrong1 said:

I'm really disappointed, The way it was worded and the fact that it was a charity event I figured the drop would be all of the items rather than a random pull.

You can claim rewards up to five times, so if you think that way, it means that the rewards would not all be received at once but rather at random.

Archived