Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Access Discussion and Feedback Megathread

GAstarblade

In other words, put everything you want into a seperate pack and make that separate pack limited to a group of people that can no longer be joined? LOL. Founders already got what they paid for. The prime access pack is quite lackluster except for the scarf, which is clearly the main thing people want in this thread. If you want the pretty cosmetic, pay the price that DE set. Otherwise, get over it. This package is only early access to things you can get anyway + a fancy scarf. 

8a25a96cbf181ffff301847e273290c3.png

something like that would be nice...

iam sure even at 55 au(50 usd) is a lot for 3 items but, its much better for ppl who have already drops a ton of cash)

cause as it stands they wont being get any money for the deal form me, No dice.

Should be available to all founders not just grandmaster.

-Sees a gift basket-

Friend: 15 dollars for one bar of chocolate? This pricing is outrageous!

Me: Dude. It's a gift basket. There's more than just the chocolate in there.

Friend: I don't care. All I want is the chocolate, so the other stuff doesn't matter!

Me: ...

maybe if the other stuff in there is a Rock and some Sand and a bottle of water. and making a Horrable T-Shirt you'll never uses.

Let's be honest plat has always been overpriced.

I wont argue with the truth. But still, it is a cheaper 4300 plat bundle with better items then the three mods the normal bundle gives you. If you aren't trying to be waiting and wishing for that 75% off coupon you could go for that pack any time you're good and ready.

I think it is expensive as hell, I just don't think it is a complete ripoff. No more then the Master Founder's pack was.

Hmm.. is there any thing different between Prime access fluorescent scarf and Founder's badges? Symbolically no, imo. They're both time exclusive, locked behind a paywall, and being cosmetic items. Cost of the badge could be varied based on tier of Founder pack purchased. Content of prime pack is a mixed back and it's good. Imagine the chaos of having another frame and weapons locked behind a paywall. 

DE has to give supporters something that really nice and shiny as a token of gratitude. Badge, exclusive weapons, and prime frame for Founder. Fluorescent scarf for Prime pack. It's not meant for all of us to buy - just some of us. 

There is a difference and that's in price. I'm speaking for myself but if you look through the forums before the founder's pack were to end, you will realized something.

Alot of peeps who stop at master were happy to stay there, why? Two reasons: A prime warframe is a much better collectible than a prime weapon. And I applaud the fact that the Excal prime was placed at a reasonable tier at $60. That's the price of a blockbuster title, but if you like the game, sure why not. It's somewhat diminishing returns after that, DC and solar landmark and the two prime weapons are awesome, but its not that impactful as losing a classic prime warframe like Excal (debatable and hence the choices).

The second was mentioned above, which is the price. The difference between the hunter pack and the master pack is the price of another hunter pack itself. That's quite a commitment ($120), name me one game which cost that much.

You are right, the highest tier is really pricey and DE ought to give something exclusive in return. Which I think the Ember prime Profile badge and Titan Prime can do exactly that. And lets not forget something, this may be a start of a trend if we don't raise question. A prime frame comes out approx each 2 months. Who's ready to spend $600 each year just to cover all the exclusives if something like this happens every cycle?

@RamPuppy: We are not asking for a free lunch, we merely want something to be more fair and reasonable in a sense. Some people like the master and GMs have already forked more than a hundred into a game, which is quite a sum of money. We want to support the game and give our money again, but there is nothing we want except the scarf since others can be earned in the game itself. Had they had a separate pack for people whom have already spent a sum of money into the game, they would have seen more people paying them to cover over a period of time. But as of now, no, not a cent, least for me and some handful of people here now and there. I mean, look at the amount of Misa Prime and Ember Prime profiles around.

Edited by Krysis_V

The Bundle which Tacgnomancer made is what I was trying to suggets but it does have to be available to all founders, those who have bought large sums of Platinum/put time into the game (subject to change) and those who have previously bought Tier 3 of ANY Prime Access pack. Nice representation Tacgnomancer this is a better depiction than explain in words as pictures are a thousand words but please do change the grandmasters to Founders instead. The Price is perfect its exactly as I have mentioned you have summed up what me and many people agree on so major props. 

This is what me and many have been saying the Prime Access always changes and so does the exclusives so that additional Tier "platinum" should be made. Now at the bottom of the Platinum it says GrandMasters limit that should be changed to Founders as in the rank does not matter. The price is in Australian I believe so that is around $50 US Dollars which is what I have been saying. I also believe that it shouldn't be Founder exclusive instead be available to those who have bought large sums of platinum and have a certain amount of time invested in the game because those people are still contributing as much or more than founders in money wise so they should be allowed the chance.  

Also this is NOT just about the scarf as cam-o-flage20 and others have mentioned what if the tier 3 is a weapon or anything but you have to first purchase large sums of platinum and in game items which you would prefer to farm at $140? We are trying to discuss that its not just the scarf, that is just the current items, but any exclusive cosmetic item that will present itself in future Prime Access

Edited by AllanIncubi

Im still trying to figure out why ninjas have scarves.

They seem like they would be more of a pain in the &#! than they're worth. You are sneakily running around a corner, you arent seen but the guard sees the tail end of a scarf. Pure giveaway

Not to mention a tripping hazard when rolling aboots on the floor.

Have you NEVER seen an anime?

Ever?

Should be available to all founders not just grandmaster.

This.

snip

Why is this turning into a cool kids club of I have more money than you so I get more stuff.

This should be available to All players regardless of how long they have played or how much they have paid. The fourth pack is an amazing deal for the brand new player that wants to WORK towards earning everything.

Because if it was available to everyone that would be undermining the profits of the DE and then there would be more begging for cosmetics or other items in the trading system so those who bought the cosmetics would sell it for alot of platinum thus lowering the reason to even want to buy any form of platinum.  It's better to leave it at Founders and those who spent an amount of money and have the time invested into the game before being allowed to buy the "platinum tier" that would give people a strong incentive to work up to it.

Edited by AllanIncubi

Why is this turning into a cool kids club of I have more money than you so I get more stuff.

This should be available to All players regardless of how long they have played or how much they have paid. The fourth pack is an amazing deal for the brand new player that wants to WORK towards earning everything.

This. The sense of entitlement is unreal "I paid for founder so only we should get exclusive stuff and everyone else can go fly a kite"

Exactly what I've been saying, I also seriously believe the number of sales they'd get from it would more than make up for the reduced sales of larger costing bundles.

Because if it was available to everyone that would be undermining the profits of the DE and then there would be more begging for cosmetics or other items in the trading system so those who bought the cosmetics would sell it for alot of platinum thus lowering the reason to even want to buy any form of platinum.  It's better to leave it at Founders and those who spent an amount of money and have the time invested into the game before being allowed to buy the "platinum tier" that would give people a strong incentive to work up to it.

I agree on this. I mean i spent more then just founders...I'm sure DE can see that. Justifying the amount of money that has been used for this game, Im sure a decent gesture would be to grant ability for those people to purchase those exclusives for a small price. Any money is good, especially when more people buy it.  DE would be making more bank for $40 then just $140 because more people will go for that. Like me :)

Giving more purchase options would make it better for everyone wouldn't you agree? I don't want any platinum or the primes or the Icons, i just want that scarf and i'll pay a decent economical price for it. Why can't it be as simple as that? Nothing is too late and they can still changes this.  It would still be fair game. For those who have purchased the $140 still benefit nothing would change and adding a $40 option for the exclusives would be reasonable Founder or Not. I'll still say Master/GrandMaster should get some kind of discount, why?

Because, Why did we get the Council?

"Design Council privileges are given to the top two tiers. This includes the ability to view design council forums (hidden to other players) and vote on designs, features, and names in the game. The staff is significantly more involved in the design council forums. Many announcements about the game are released there before announced to the free community." -Wiki

Meaning we are the people that support DE entirely! We have exclusive options no one else will ever have. So for those who have Master/GrandMaster should get some sort of discount since we aren't just supporting DE but the Community as well. Thats just me, but if this doesn't go down, I'd be happy paying $40 anyway.
Edited by Magnagar88

Well the reason why I don't want this available to all is because the Platinum Tier set that contains only those exclusives for $50 would have no platinum so it wouldn't be a good set for new players to buy. As I said only people who have bought maybe $100 of platinum, because people who buy platinum  would have a higher chance of them playing much longer than someone who may not purchase platinum, and those who have played for X amount of time meaning they bought the plat with hard earned money and spent time on the game then wow these people must have found the game very enjoyable so much they are willing to use money to buy inflated platinum prices, unless they got the discounts. Those people donate money pretty much to the Devs and without a word  say Thanks devs for making this game I like it so much I have spent X amount of money and X amount of time keep it up heres more of my money and time. They deserve the ability to purchase the platinum bundle as they are a founder at heart. These people and Founders should be the only one to be able to access the Platinum Tier that contains only exclusives and that "Founders at heart" is opened to everyone/anyone at any time for how ever long Warframe lasts. Think of those steps X amount of platinum and X amount of time to be requirements and that Platinum Tier to be the incentive its idea is almost the same as the Founders Program to begin with.

Edited by AllanIncubi