Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can not leave Sprag's arena after completing the fight [Fixed]

Tyfyter2002
Message added by [DE]Saske,

This issue has been resolved. Patch notes have all the details: 

Yup same issue can't finish mission because gate is locked.... and find and defeat sprag is also not checked off in mission progress... do they play test these missions?? EDIT Also defeated sprag, used the /unstuck on top of the door to get out trick and still didn't get credit.... this is dumb...

26 minutes ago, aphextwinaka said:

Yup same issue can't finish mission because gate is locked.... and find and defeat sprag is also not checked off in mission progress... do they play test these missions??

PC same here.  First time running, i died once trying to figure out the stages.  Came back.  Defeat him, completed the veil.  Mission does not complete.  Stuck in the room (will try the /unstuck).  I had already completed the find the core part of the mission if that helps.

GGs DE, another fine release....This mission sucks to begin with, thanks for making it infinitely worse...

4 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

A few weeks ago you guys reimbursed people because you were unable to fix the bug in time. This time, I want to know are you going to be able to fix the bug in time or should I do a run to get credit for the inevitable reimbursement? I'd really like to run the mission but I really don't want to have to run it twice just because of a bug. Some transparency would help me make this decision. I'm not in the habit of willfully pissing my time away if I can avoid it. Basically, I'm asking if the fix requires cert or not.

hace 4 minutos, iLikeTurtles4reel dijo:

There is a way to leave, it's not a permanent solution to the problem but should be useful if you don't want to restart the mission or lose the no deaths bonus. I made a little video hope its helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilp0cRHrSW4

The objective is to completed the challenge... (who cares about restart or not the mission)

Archived