Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need incarnon weapons to have loadout-based perks and be in arsenal

Redrigoth

Every frame and every build requires a different set of perks to optimize it but the weapons are locked into a single perk setup and can only be changed by going all the way to Cavalero. Very bad quality of life situation.

For example, when using Innodem I want airborne slashes when a certain mod setup when I play Zephyr, or finisher setup with assassins. That is currently impossible unless I want to go visit Cavalero before every mission where I need to switch. Need these incarnon weapons to have their own version of 3 loadouts that stick on different loadout slots. That way I can make one laodout projectile Innodem, one finisher Inndoem, one fighter Inndoem and then go to Ivara for example and give her Innodem set to finisher, and go to zephyr and give her Innodem set to projectile config.
Basically incarnon weapons would have the normal 3 tabs of config for mods and 3 tabs of config for perks.

Same issue with the rest. Maybe I want crit Laetum on one frame and status Laetum on another.

I don't think implementing this feature would be hard. A button inside arsenal could appear if incarnon weapon and link to the same interface we get at Cavalero. The same code logic that weapon config uses can be applied to perks. Would be a big QoL improvement.

Thank you.

16 hours ago, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

Defeats the purpose of having a Bile cost through Helminth to remove Shards. 

What purpose? Other than inconveniencing players?

At the least, if we want to swap the bonus (I.e. not remove the shard, simply choose a different bonus), that could be made cheaper/free.

As for OP, yup, sure would be nice. That said, I'm not sure how popular the weapons are outside of one-shot archon gimmicks. I'm afraid you may not get a lot of support, unfortunately. 

7 minutes ago, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

Resource sink since we are sitting on the weight of mountains worth of the stuff. 

Not for bile. Which they've very specifically chosen as the only option to remove the shards. I'm sure there's a handful who have a lot of resources in the 'bile' category, but for the vast majority of players, that one would be by far the lowest amount of resources.

Archived