Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Test 28

MekaDovah

This one is incredibly frustrating compared to any other mastery test I've done. First there was the issue of getting to the canisters in time. Now I can, but the enemies seem tankier than they used to be (not helped by the presence of so many Eximus units) but because I have to rush all over the place to get the canisters, they simply don't clump up well to get sufficient kills. Even Larva can't help if they're too scattered (or immune to CC) to begin with to draw together to begin with. I've already tried the usual advice and video demonstrations do not address my specific issues.

I think this could use some difficulty tweaking because I don't see what else I can do that's within my control and that makes it feel unfair. 

I was struggling with this one even before the Eximus update and now it seems even worse precisely because of Overguard wasting just a few seconds too many.

Xaku might help vs. the Eximus, their 1 will buff your weapons with void damage. Could also subsume them for their 1, to give any warframe void damage. Since you can't CC overguard, maybe you should try shepherding the enemies, circle around until they're grouped up together. You could keep Larvaing them, but you'd have to give that up if you go for subsuming Xaku's void damage.

5 hours ago, MekaDovah said:

I've already tried the usual advice and video demonstrations do not address my specific issues.

If you want an advice that might actually help, would be best if you recorded your attempt (and your builds) and shared it here.

I've just re-run this test and to me it seems just as easy as it was on release.

I subsumed Silence onto Vauban, used consumables to get energy, Silence to keep Eximus from using some of their powers, and Vortex to get enemies all clumped up. The only problem was the slow effect of Arctic Eximus (which can't be silenced for some reason despite being the more powerful of it's two abilities). You could also try Void Snare from the Vazarin Focus School, it's a fairly pull but it only lasts 5-8 second, but you can also spam it.

o yeah, when i first did this i imidiatly thought vauban was the obvious choice and just did it right after. not sure how its now since eximus and vaubans 4 interact a bit strangely (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt). I did it before eximus' were changed.

its the same mission as one of the bounty stages in arcane vaults, where vauban is also the best frame to bring.

Archived