Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How a single bleeding dragon key breaks Warframe...

(XBOX)Lord ChibiVR

You've heard of shield key abuse, but have you ever heard of health key abuse? 

It all started a few months ago, I thought of an excellent idea: what if I used blue archon shards to passively give Garuda infinite energy?" 

However, when I eagerly posted my idea, people brought up that the Regen wouldn't be strong enough. 

But as all hope seemed lost, I thought of a truly brilliant idea! You see, bloodletting doesn't scale off of your health, it scales off of two things: efficiency and the ratio of your current HP to 50% of you max HP. Using this knowledge, I used a bleeding dragon key combined with three blue archon shards? 

The results? I hit max HP in about 3.5 seconds, or in other words, every time I cast an ability, by the time the animation is done, my health is ready to be harvested in order to max out my energy. 

I had finally achieved true infinite energy, free from all constraints. 

With nothing holding me back, I quickly subsumed off blood altar in order to use a cc ability, allowing me to become the ultimate all in one frame. 

Garuda knows no bounds...

1 hour ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

In theory this seems kind of neat, but it doesn't feel practical.  Especially when Garuda already has plenty of builds with infinite energy that don't require making her nearly as vulnerable to dying from a single toxin attack.

I'm running a shield gate build, so I'm already vulnerable to poison.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

In theory this seems kind of neat, but it doesn't feel practical.  Especially when Garuda already has plenty of builds with infinite energy that don't require making her nearly as vulnerable to dying from a single toxin attack.

I actually run that one augument mod that gives me 15 seconds of immortality when I "kill" someone using dread mirror (this includes them dying while I am casting the ability). 

While you could say that mod would be hard to set up, it would only really be needed in a situation where enemies are high enough levels to not be deleted instantly in the first place

43 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

While you could say that mod would be hard to set up

You can do it fairly reliable with slow projectiles, followed by said ability. Slash procs also work. Still, I find it a little bit too impractical considering the alternatives.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Using this knowledge, I used a bleeding dragon key combined with three blue archon shards?

This already worked before by having max efficiency and the aura that regenerates health. Was fun flying around in Fortuna, way back.

6 hours ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Neat idea. What do you think of Molt Reconstruct?

This. Mold Reconstruct > everything else. And you even heal your party too.

And using Reconstruct, you can have negative efficiency without downside. And thus get a full shieldgate even without the Dragon Key on every cast of the 4.

Since you enjoy Garuda so much, let me give you a neat tip: You can override the casting animation of Breach Surge with Seeking Talons (use Blending Talons for faster casting and 360 AoE) - and if you follow it up by throwing a Blood Orb, everything dies. Even at level 9999.

Also, the augment Blood Forge is really good in combination with a Tenet Envoy. Nonstop rocket spam.

Archived