Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Felarx question

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

12 answers to this question

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I chose +10/+10 crit/status so how can I have 8% status

It may or may not be intended that the +10% SC gets divided up by the natural 4 Multishot, dunno, but yeah that's what happens.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

My multi shot is 11.2 so you're saying the status is really 8x11.2=89.6% ?

That's not really how the math works out :P

What you see is what you get, each pellet has the listed Status (and Crit) Chance, separately.
(And adding more SC via Mods does not split that boost up like the evolution choice does.)

In any case, you really, REALLY want the -Crit Chance evolution,
paired with the level 5 +2000% damage one (for I hope obvious reasons lol).

4 minutes ago, Crestofawave said:

i thought that initially incarnon only but then things like the Laetum uses your upgrades straight away like extra incarnon chances from scratch(if you get the one i mea, not at home)

hmm oddness. I didn't take the crit option myself as I mainly use Status but I'll have to check my Felarx as I can't remember which one I gave it for that Evolution

5 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Is it possible that this chance is only applied in Incarnon mode? We also know the Arsenal is notorious for innacuracy on multiple cases so there's that aspect too

No, the stats are with the perk. My status Chance is higher than what his listed chance is on regular mode for the Felarx and I chose the -10% critical chance/20% status Chance. The base is 10.5% status Chance per pellet with no mods. 40% status Chance on Incarnon Form.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Just a comment, I switched mine to the -10/+20 and it was terrible. Like using a base Gorgon. I was in steel path but still. Keep in mind I have not yet activated the 5th evolution...I'm going to switch it back until I get me zariman melee and run a solo mission.

what were the three perks for that evolution as I genuinely can't remember xD

So I hit level 5 and selected the 50% chance for 20x damage. I swapped to the -10/+20 and ran a solo void cascade. The orangish transparent scythe-wielding demons are taken down in 1-5 shots. Very powerful. I'm going to switch to the +10/+10 and see what that does but it's a huge difference in performance of this weapon. I've been relying on melee for so long this is an adjustment but I was able to run the mission much longer, more levels, due to killing those demons more quickly. 

Archived