Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XBOX)GameGhost123

I'm experiencing a bug where I can't press x(interact) on anything that would open up a chat. So can't initiate chat in public chats, dms, nor rename my builds because that requires opening up a chat. I can't create new conclave loadouts because that also requires opening up a chat to name the loadout. I can press x (interact) with other stuff that doesn't require opening up a chat like navigation,  arsenals , foundry, conclave and syndicate kiosks in my orbiter etc. This is the first time I've experienced this issue please fix de! Also if anyone has any ideas on how to fix it for xbox one warframe please help.

11 hours ago, (XBOX)GameGhost123 said:

I'm experiencing a bug where I can't press x(interact) on anything that would open up a chat. So can't initiate chat in public chats, dms, nor rename my builds because that requires opening up a chat. I can't create new conclave loadouts because that also requires opening up a chat to name the loadout. I can press x (interact) with other stuff that doesn't require opening up a chat like navigation,  arsenals , foundry, conclave and syndicate kiosks in my orbiter etc. This is the first time I've experienced this issue please fix de! Also if anyone has any ideas on how to fix it for xbox one warframe please help.

Have you changed any of your bindings for your controls?  If so, try going back to default and see if it works.  If not, try it anyway or try to change a binding then go back to default.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

Have you changed any of your bindings for your controls?  If so, try going back to default and see if it works.  If not, try it anyway or try to change a binding then go back to default.

I found an old youtube video from like 5 years ago that explained how to fix it. It's all good now it's not an issue anymore.  

• 2 months later...

Archived