The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Skycook3y isn't going to get me put on a DEv watch list.  .-.

We might already be on there, but it's too late. Nothing can stop us now, after Erebus sacrificed himself for our empire you are the highest in command. You shall rule this world and all it's inhabitants. The devs will join us, or die resisting. No man, woman or anything else can stop your godly powers. The ground will tremble as your demonic armies march into this realm of existence. My associates have already infiltrated the White house, the Kremlin and at Digital Extremes.

Noamuth isn't the god of Demons and didn't torture Tiffany by cutting off a centimeter of her arms each day before she drenched herself in Tiffany's blood and forced Tiffany to lick it off. When Tiffany finally gave in, Noamuth told her that she would regenerate her arms and would make her a high ranked assassin in her ranks, if Tiffany would kill her own friends and colleagues of the witch hunting department of the Vatican using only her legs and arm stumps. Fascinatingly, Tiffany succeeded in her task.

(btw doozy84 mentioned he had a lot of RL publisher deadlines he needed to focus on)

Oh, that's too bad. I really miss his stuff, really hoping he returns soon. I loved Out of Frame back in the day. One of the two reasons I went to the forums back in the day, the other one was The_sharp_Demonologists Grineer and corpus unmasked thread. Ah yes, the good times.

Overlord actually believed that until yesterday, because Noamuth didn't tell her that I am a triple agent.

Edited by Skycook3y

Skycook3y believe Overlord McGeek is male in order to have relligiously safe fantasies of Overlord.

God damn typo, it's fixed now

Sometimes when Noamuth is bored, she seeks out a little girl around 7 or 8 and messes with her mind. The girl then proceeds to live a normal life until puberty. That's when she begins to develop superhuman powers and her mind snaps into insanity. The last one had the power to rewind time, she used it to murder everyone she didn't like over and over until she committed the perfect crime. The others in her school started to avoid her, as she started worshiping a deity called "Noamuth", sometimes even wearing the "mask her followers wear" (a mag prime helmet). The ones who started to voice their opinion about the girl were all murdered by her. Except one, because the girl loved this one. She kept her inside her basement for many years, the victims name was "Velour" and the name of Noamuths now highest ranked priestess was "-FV-Metheria". Years later, the two married. But after the wedding, Metheria stopped being the dominant one in the relationship, she started to worship Velour, not in the way he worshiped Noamuth, but in a more dependent way. She couldn't live without her tailed wife anymore. At this point, Velour started to spread the name of Noamuth as well. And Noamuth knew that her work was done, not only had she created two vocal priestesses of hers, but she had also fulfilled her work as the Goddess of Madness.

(Sometimes I am wondering where I get all these ideas)

(God fcking dammit Overlord, I am not gonna alter that story just because you ninja'd me)

Edited by Skycook3y

This rock made of Fun-fillings is making an announcement to all that is cheese.

Freelancer believes in the flying spagetti monster.

Actually, I have been known to my people as the Pastafarian of the Deep Blue, by providing space pirates new homes and cities for all to share and grow to become part of the Sanctuary.

Metheria is a high-class mineral mined at the heart of Sheogerathian space cities, that will soon to be built.

Funlancer plans to betray Simarus and take control of the sanctuary himself.

True, again.

Fulfill my lifelong journey/prophecy to buy the territory known as the Sanctuary and deem it as my own.

:3