The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Skycook3y like to explore the scents and flavors of feet like a fine wine connoisseur. 

RafaelFuchs doesn't speak German and his Name isn't German

Well then. I'm offended right now. There's so much salt; I'll give you a heart attack by just making eye contact. (lol)

Edited by RafaelFuchs

Well then. I'm offended right now. There's so much salt; I'll give you a heart attack by just making eye contact. (lol)

Just saying, but you shouldn't edit with a response to a lie about you. Make a new reply, a new lie and put your answer in brakes. 

Rafael committed suicide with his lato after he found out that his son came back from his service in outer terminus just to be murdered

Last night Metheria snuck out of Velours soft and warm grasp to fetch himself a drink, in the kitchen was Noamuth. Just sitting there, staring into nothing. "Did something happen?" he asked, grabbing two glasses and a bottle of Rum. The demonic god looked at him "Erebus has fallen in the battle of the DE office, they found a way to kill gods Metheria." He stood next to the table, his face was pale. He slowly looked to the door Velour was still sleeping he didn't want to let her know that Erebus was dead, it would break her immersion of the unkillable gods that the seven were. Metheria sat down and looked at her "How?" "It was some kind of spear, [DE]Drew was charging at him with it. He impaled him, normally this wouldn't have been an issue, but suddenly Erebus started turning into dust. Overlord is currently analyzing the spear, but it probably won't stop them now that they have this kind of weaponry." Noamuth answered silently, she stared at him even through her mask Metheria could see that she was nervous. He drank some rum and walked into the room Velour was sleeping in. When he came back he was wearing his Oberon armor. "It's time to go, isn't it? Are the others already there?" Metheria looked at the ground "Yes, we'll start from scratch. But the sacrifice of Erebus won't be forgotten." She paused for a second and looked out of the window "He was the founder of the first empire, and he'll be the foundation for the second one." Metheria walked out of the room, he woke up Velour and said goodbye to her. After they left the apartment he looked at Noamuth "Can I take her with me? Or at least fetch her after we leave this world?" "I'll have to see if we have enough pods. But we might be able to." He started smiling, but immediately stopped after he realized that he'd might have to live without her for a while.

Last night Metheria snuck out of Velours soft and warm grasp to fetch himself a drink, in the kitchen was Noamuth. Just sitting there, staring into nothing. "Did something happen?" he asked, grabbing two glasses and a bottle of Rum. The demonic god looked at him "Erebus has fallen in the battle of the DE office, they found a way to kill gods Metheria." He stood next to the table, his face was pale. He slowly looked to the door Velour was still sleeping he didn't want to let her know that Erebus was dead, it would break her immersion of the unkillable gods that the seven were. Metheria sat down and looked at her "How?" "It was some kind of spear, [DE]Drew was charging at him with it. He impaled him, normally this wouldn't have been an issue, but suddenly Erebus started turning into dust. Overlord is currently analyzing the spear, but it probably won't stop them now that they have this kind of weaponry." Noamuth answered silently, she stared at him even through her mask Metheria could see that she was nervous. He drank some rum and walked into the room Velour was sleeping in. When he came back he was wearing his Oberon armor. "It's time to go, isn't it? Are the others already there?" Metheria looked at the ground "Yes, we'll start from scratch. But the sacrifice of Erebus won't be forgotten." She paused for a second and looked out of the window "He was the founder of the first empire, and he'll be the foundation for the second one." Metheria walked out of the room, he woke up Velour and said goodbye to her. After they left the apartment he looked at Noamuth "Can I take her with me? Or at least fetch her after we leave this world?" "I'll have to see if we have enough pods. But we might be able to." He started smiling, but immediately stopped after he realized that he'd might have to live without her for a while.

...Why