The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Skycook3y has taken feminists and turned them into child-bearing factories for his new empire.

Eww feminists, I'd rather have a block of wood as a breeding machine

Overlord is always under electricity because he is touching the socket

(I got a warning point yesterday. Can someone tell me how those work or link a thread about it?)

It's those kinds of points you 'accumulate' by breaking rules (search the rules urself, please) (such as rule 34 ;D), as you 'gain' those, you'll get more intense punishments, eventually leading into your account banned from the Forums (IDK about the precise thing, i suggest you search it here on the forums, m8)

Skycook3y thinks I am TheVerdict

It's those kinds of points you 'accumulate' by breaking rules (search the rules urself, please) (such as rule 34 ;D), as you 'gain' those, you'll get more intense punishments, eventually leading into your account banned from the Forums (IDK about the precise thing, i suggest you search it here on the forums, m8)

Fascinating, I'll look them up. Though it is kind of weird that the mod thought I was serious when I called console players "filthy sandrakers". Also, are those permanent or temporary?

Ardian thinks I am Erebus

Edited by Skycook3y