Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

crimson can

---------------------------

So I wrote this because I was bored and because I just felt you guys deserved another short story part. (It was also originally a lie for McGeek but I got ninja'd)

Overlord is the prison psycho. she cut off limbs of other inmates to make a Noamuth mask which she wears on the side of his head. The others fear when she arrives in the cafeteria, there's always fifteen metes of save distance around him. Brsrkr broke the save zone once, he came out barely alive missing both an arm and a leg. Overlords entire prison sector is empty, for they fear she would do things to them worse then death. But what they do not know is that it is all a facade. They do not know of his godly powers. While the reason for his arrest was child murder, they do not know that the child was a immortal being that had to be sacrificed to bring Noamuth back from the dead after she died in the battle of Berlin 2054 when DE's soldiers vaporized her body. In her last moments Noa had separated her mind from her body, it now resides in McGeeks mask. Waiting for her body to be resurrected. Overlord also waited, but for something different. She was waiting for the others to arrive, for they would get her out of this S#&$hole. The next day McGeek was just sitting in the cafeteria, eating the dung they called food when suddenly an explosion broke the wall. Four figures walked out of the smoke. First was Metheria, carrying a panzerschreck on his shoulders. After that Sovamorne and Skycook3y stepped in, Sky was barely visible next to Sova's muscular body. Last, Renegade came out, shaking his head while mumbling something about Metheria and how he had miscalculated the explosives. Overlord looked up and screamed "Hell, it's about time you fucks show up. Couldn't you have just blown up the walls two damn years ago?".