Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm starting kuva lich missions but am getting no spawns

supernils

Question

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, supernils said:

I think I did just "repeat mission" but did not understand that Lich controlled missions don't stay Lich controlled

Once you complete a mission and YOUR lich spawned or you had thrall murmurs, that node will be cleared 

It is possible to run the mission and NOT be the host, and of their lich spawns and yours does not or you exit before your lich spawns, the mission node will still be available as a lich controlled node.

So if you repeated the mission it is likely the node was cleared.

1 minute ago, SiriSnugglebottoms said:

Incorrect. There's a floor of stabs you need go over or the node will remain under Lich control.

Oh geez, I guess people are under-stabbing and aborting to game the system then, huh?

Just join other groups to get one's murmurs up. 🙄

I have the same issue!

I'm dead certain I selected the sister mission, I load in, the enemy levels are that of a sister mission, but no hounds spawn!

Sometimes it takes me 3-4 tries before a hound spawns as soon as I can move, this is very annoying when I'm just trying to get one more stab to unveil another requiem solo.

The game regularly just decides to drop me into a different Kuva mission than the one I chose. It's not even bizarre anymore because it's so common.

For example, I'll click a Kuva Thrall mission on Earth and I'll load into a Kuva Flood mission on the same Earth tileset. I know it's not a case of me clicking the wrong thing, because the Kuva Fortress is all the way over by Jupiter or something.

Not worth reporting because nothing gets broken. I just complete the mission, take the extra Kuva and then go do the mission I intended to in the first place. Weird.

Archived