Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Solaris United Standing even worth time it takes to grind out anymore?

(NSW)Toa_Takanuva

know that Prime Resurgence is a counter for terrible re-releasing prime vaults not happening as intended (lookin at Mag Prime being vaulted for literaly 3 years straight) but there has and still is a huge draw back from it. I have been trying to help a friend of mine reach Old Mate with Solaris United Standing and ever since DE decided (for what ever the reason it still seems like a terrible decision to do so) to remove the option to purchase Medical; Familial; Advances Debt Bonds from Ticker's store which has forced players who were not already max standing to run bounties for them. At the time it wasnt a drastic change. It only made it take longer to reach Old Mate. But with the addition to Prime Resurgence (more specifically Aya) it has made it incredibly difficult to earn any debt bond of any type from every bounty because Aya for whatever reason RNG be damned seems to have a reeeeaaaally high drop chance. Higher than most common bounty rewards. This may not seem like an urgent matter to address but it does heavily sway new players to not even want to bother with SU at all. Which in turn prevents them from completing certain nightwave challenges such as Profit Taker. Regardless of quest locked missions not supposed to be popping up. THEY STILL DO. And it sucks. So I am merely proposing an alternate solution. Instead of being able to farm Aya from bounties. Make void missions guarantee one Aya per run and no more or make it a mission rotation reward in defenses and survival. This way people can still farm them easily with out sacrificing the worth of the grind to Old Mate for new and/or lazy vets who arent already there.

46 minutes ago, (NSW)Toa_Takanuva said:

ever since DE decided (for what ever the reason it still seems like a terrible decision to do so) to remove the option to purchase Medical; Familial; Advances Debt Bonds from Ticker's store which has forced players who were not already max standing to run bounties for them.

Yeah that's just false. Ticker sells Medical, Familial, and Advances debt bonds, just not as often and at a higher credit and resource cost.

I remember the grind for Solaris United was a bit long, but honestly I had fun while doing it. Yeah I was annoyed that I got  7 Garuda neuroptics or something while farming medical debt bonds but like, you don't have to get it all done in one day. 

Just do it at a comfortable pace where you don't feel rushed and you'll be rank 5 in no time. If you ever get tired of doing bounties then try conservation. It's a fun activity that grants a lot of standing if you are catching Kubrodons (8000 for the rarest) and also increases your floof collection, which everyone knows is endgame.

Ticker is selling Medical Bonds x5 right now. 

Do you have a timeline on when DE "removed" the ability to buy Medical, Familial, and Advanced Bonds? Because I never bothered maxing Solaris until this year, probably a month or two after TennoCon and I bought quite a bit of all three from Ticker to skip doing the bounties. I even had multiple Ticker Rotations where she sold 10 plus of everything but Training Bonds which I needed at the time. 

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Why do people keep saying she when referring to Ticker? Ticker is a dude that got misplaced into a female body.

Because Ticker refers to themselves as a She. 

"Don't matter to Nef one whit if you're an engineer or a lowly thrower. You owe, you go. That's where Ticker comes in, ray of sunshine that she is."

"Well, well, well. You've become quite popular dance partner. Since Ticker saw you last, she has some very interesting prospects approach her vis-à-vis crewing review. Your reputation may be preceding you Stardust, but I'll handle the introductions."

"Modification's a strange bird, Stardust. It happens, and you think you've lost yourself. I was my arms, I was my legs, I was that person. But, live with it long enough, truth is the only thing you didn't really lose was precisely who you are. Ain't nothin' left but what's behind your eyes. So you make sure that's beautiful. And Ticker... mmm mmm. She loves her some beauty."

"I don't think much of myself, if I'm honest. Oh, don't misunderstand. Ticker's astounding and she knows it. Just that I've been so many people over the course of a life long lived. These days I think more of the world."

Ticker/Quotes | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom

Ticker | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-12-12 at 11:54 PM, (NSW)Toa_Takanuva said:

Ok so she still sells medical debt bonds. but she not sold a single Advances or Familial in over 2 years. I know for a fact because I check everyday.

Ticker's stock is personal and full stock rotation happens 3x a day (each case has a maximum timer of 8h). It is hypothetically possible she didn't have any offer for all this time but extremely unlikely.

On 2022-12-12 at 1:24 PM, (NSW)Toa_Takanuva said:

But with the addition to Prime Resurgence (more specifically Aya) it has made it incredibly difficult to earn any debt bond of any type from every bounty because Aya for whatever reason RNG be damned seems to have a reeeeaaaally high drop chance. 

Aya should not  have changed anything. Aya replaced the vaulted relics in the bounty drop table. Aya is literally a better version of the unvaulted relics we had.

Archived