Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: December 12 to December 16

[DE]Taylor

I watched entire stream (mostly passively due to language barrier though I enjoyed the lady's passionate laughter) but drop counter got stuck at 80%

When I refreshed the page it failed to launch the "raid" restream they chose and there's no other channel to continue the view for drops.

Oh well, at least some managed to claim but please consider not having 45 minute drop demand on short streams, one technical difficulty and it's gone with no chance to catch up.

Thanks for the effort, cheers.

46 minutes ago, lpv2308 said:

after 45mins i got 1 mod only out of 3 as said above. then the stream stopped and none of the channels streaming have drop on. what should i do next for last 2 mods? 

There is a stream tomorrow for the non-international prime time, which will have 2 drops enabled for each 45 minutes watched

16 hours ago, lpv2308 said:

after 45mins i got 1 mod only out of 3 as said above. then the stream stopped and none of the channels streaming have drop on. what should i do next for last 2 mods? 

You only get one for the international stream after you watch for 45 minutes and 2 for the Primetime stream. You have to watch for a total of 90 minutes on the Primetime stream to get both of those drops.

16 hours ago, aleks4omnt said:

at least intensify is more usefull , i only play glass cannon frame so vitality is useles to me lol

I got the intensify too, not really useful for me either....tried trading it for another one last night but the trade tax is 1M credits hahahahaha....yep, don't have that much cash right now 

So, I'm just getting back into Warframe after about 2 years away due to RL. I've connected my Twitch account, went and got the Twitch drop Auto grabber extension from the window edge extension store, and I 'think' I'm good to go.

Fingers crossed.

But considering this is the first twitch livestream I'm joining; I got a quick question. The rewards shown up top, these Archon mods (Which by the way, look amazing! As someone who hasn't yet done the 'New War' quest since I don't own a Necramech ((Spelling?)), these look fun!) do we get all over them? As in, after 45 minutes of watching the stream, the drop we get is all 5 mods, or is it a random one? Just trying to clarify for myself, so I'm not confused later on.

Thanks!

:( I was watching the twitch stream today. I went to the channel early and waited. But then Twitch auto played 330 and I didn't notice. I hadn't played in a while so it was all new to me. I didn't catch any of 331 for the card set. I'm beside myself with anger. How could I have been so stupid.

Archived