Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The dissapointment may have ended for me...

AreeSoothsayer

Let go back, to Railjack. The teases, the gameplay in tennocon. When it arrived it wasn't everything... but the way -> I <- could build my ship. When I teamed with others and fixed their ship was drastically different from when I was host and my ship went through the same punishment and asked for more. I had so much fun.... until the revamp.

It's... more of the same. My build, gutted so badly it was nothing more than scraps.

More things come out, Hounds with their own weapons! Yea!.... I could increase their range. They were not as strong as my Kubrow pups but they hit everytime...

One ninja-fix ($%@&) later... +range no longer works. So they hit less hard and miss just as much.

The ghoul-saw. Wow, a murder weapon!  .......... *facedesk* Nope. Not even fun.

Warframe 50! This guy looks badass. Shield & Spear! Woohoo! .......... When can I wield his spear and block with his shield?   I can't.

Wolf Frame!! Woohoo! *one Devstream later* .... that's not a wolf.

If anything she's a Kubrow or Kubrodon warframe.

No it's probably not chonologically in order.

Finally... new Tenet gar... my Plinx? Plinx is my favorite secondary. How did they ruin it? I didn't look up anything, could barely get myself to get it. Took me until Today. Dec 15, 2022

Focus to mod it, just went out expecting to Master it and toss it. Doesn't seem any different. *one wiki read later* Wha? Okay, better stats. Well that's good but explosive? *sigh*

Modded it up. Went to just level it in Elite Onslaught. There's a target. *fire* --> Boom. *pfft* BOOM#2  .... Buh?

Headshot, Headshot. Group! *bam* -> BOOM!

So many times. Let down time and time again.

Yea, it's just 1 weapon. However it did put a glimmer of hope in the ashes of disappointment residing in my heart. Will that glimmer restart the fire? The future will see either fuel or dirt thrown onto that glimmer.

I was in Beta, for a short while. I returned when I got an email about Howl of the Kubrow. I've stayed for the companions, but in it's current state I need more to keep me here while I patiently wait to see if they rework the Kubrow, Kavat, Predasite, Vulpaphyla. and Hound to be able to work at the increased state that the Warframe enemies now are.

wolf GIF

Archived