Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubico Prime doesn't cause any damage

SokeNagato

29 minutes ago, BatVenomPL said:

Bosses with weakpoints are currently bugged, you have to use AOE on them instead of precision weapons

Didn't they change the weakpoints mechanics temporarily while waiting for a Mainline fix though? I was under the impression reading the Baruuk Prime hotfix notes they made it so you can hit anywhere temporarily.

I'm honestly not sure if DE did anything with Sargas Ruk. He doesn't take damage from being shot everywhere, in fact his weak points are indeed still intact and still have to be shot. The only thing that isn't happening is his health bar isn't changing from grey to indicate they are open.

I'm not sure but I think the hitboxes have floating point problems, this is an outdated graphics engine problem making the floating points not specify exact positions in virtual space, it's like a noise of data in space, basically the hitbox must be in somewhere near the enemy's head but not exactly at the indicated point.

This issue also affects the position of virtual objects, misplaced warframe armor, floating decorations, and maps with misplaced tilesets.

we can say that when there are many things occupying the same space, this data space loses precision and we have a floating point.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

it is possible to see floating points in the graphic mesh, if you go to the Drydock and look at the ship's artillery you will see the objects distorted and shimmering.

I think that the hardware update for processors that DE has been publicizing can resolve this issue, as the instructions for these new processors are associated with geometric calculations that are totally feasible in the warframe virtual space.

Archived