Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invisible/Invulnerable Thrax break conjunction survivals.

Berzerkules

I'm surprised by how often this happens. When Thrax teleport they teleport into the walls. It also seems to happen when they go into their multiple ghost form and try magnetic proc you, after they go back to their body the can also teleport into walls. 

It's really bad when the enemies that drain life support faster are not only invisible but are stuck in a wall. Almost forced fail condition that is totally out of the players control. 

Anyways, here is a terrible quality video. 

Just had a Thrax in conjunction survival disappear for like 45 seconds. Playing solo so 2 Thrax spawned as normal and I killed one but when I went back to frame from operator the second thrax was just gone. I assumed that I killed both somehow but 45 seconds after they spawned it just randomly appeared in front of me. 

Really should look at these Thrax since they increase life support drain.

I can't possibly document and report every time a thrax bugs out and I don't really want to. 

When I say it happens too often I mean it happens every single day.....

I've been running a lot of conjunction survivals testing builds recently and at least once a day thrax bug out in one way or another and a lot of the time I'm forced to extract. I was running Mag the other day and maintained through bugged out thrax but I sustained a ~2.6 kps ratio for an hour. 

This stupid pull Voruna build with armor strip from amalgam argonak + gas Karyst I was testing wasn't so lucky. It clears trash mobs, acolytes, sentients and thrax quickly, but she's no Mag, can't kill quick enough to maintain with the bugged out thrax. It's ridiculous, unless you are built for extreme overkill these thrax totally break conjunction survivals.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived