Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Inactivity Deletion

BladeStormm

Question

As a Warframe player that doesn't play continuously, as in, I play a few months at a time here and there, making it near impossible to stay in a clan. My question is, if I were start my own clan, not have anyone else in it, build it up, research a bunch of things, and so on, but then decide I'm done playing for a while. will I come back in 6 months to find my clan just completely disappeared?

Had it happen in to many games... Don't wanna waste my materials. Rather just clan jump, buying all the BPs I need, never contributing, cause that clan will kick me within the next 6 months. Abusing drydock privileges all the while. What else is there for players like me to do? 

Thanks for any input.

5 answers to this question

My clan is pretty much solo.

I'll invite the occasional new player so they have access to all the BPs, give them some advice and basic stuff if they need. I also tell them that if they are looking for an active community it's not going to be there. If all they need is a place to get BPs, trade and a dry dock I'll send an invite. 

11 hours ago, BladeStormm said:

As a Warframe player that doesn't play continuously, as in, I play a few months at a time here and there, making it near impossible to stay in a clan. My question is, if I were start my own clan, not have anyone else in it, build it up, research a bunch of things, and so on, but then decide I'm done playing for a while. will I come back in 6 months to find my clan just completely disappeared?

Had it happen in to many games... Don't wanna waste my materials. Rather just clan jump, buying all the BPs I need, never contributing, cause that clan will kick me within the next 6 months. Abusing drydock privileges all the while. What else is there for players like me to do? 

Thanks for any input.

No, your clan will be fine.  You can download the companion app to rotate drones and use the Foundry, this will make your account "active" even though it may not show in clan activity.  

To @BladeStormm,

If your create your own clan, as founder member you cannot get kicked out and also clans cannot be suppress (as far as I remember).

And as our dear MagPrime suggest : You must only stay active within a year for your account to stay alive so use the companion-app1 or just do the Log In to earn "Daily Tribute"2 (some are nice) if you have warframe installed.

1 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digitalextremes.warframenexus

2 https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute

Wait, how long has the companion app been a thing? I been playing off and on since 2015, must of missed it in the patch notes. Either way, Awesome!! This is gonna take a while for a solo player. But hey, Its home, and its MINE! lols. 

Thanks guys! I'm on my way to go farm some Forma, and hopefully begin my own Clan soon, so I can continue with The New War. Thanks for the help!

Archived