Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu Prime Copium thread

Skoomaseller

1 minute ago, (XBOX)ParcaSinietro said:

Triple size of the warframe you’re using it with XD

Mmm yes

ADS is going to be painful, but who cares. After all, it let’s you witness the beauty of Daikyu Prime. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Hypothetical Daikyu Prime stats from my perspective. 

MR Lock: LR5. Only true masters of the Tenno arts, should be able to wield a bow of the highest mastery, because that is art!
Charge Time: 3.0 seconds. If the Daikyu is Art, then its charge time is the Story, and the Story of a Masterpiece, takes its time. 
Critical Chance: 100%. When a story is a Masterpiece, every Piece is Masterful, and thus every hit should be a Crit, by default. Unmodded.
Critical Damage: 2.4x on Body, 3.0x on Head/WeakPoints: If every hit is a crit, then every damage... should... be... a damage. Yeah! Especially if you hit the part of the face thingy, on top of the neck thingy.
Status Chance: 120%. There are no chances in the game of life, when your aim is true, and if your aim is true, the enemy should have no chances. 
Max Ammo: 1. A beautiful bow, deserves an arrow as equally beautiful, and loyal. You don't discard your bow, so why discard your arrow. You kill an enemy, and then you go retrieve it, no matter where it lands. 
Damage: Yes. 
Punch through: 42.195 km. If Life is a Marathon, then the Daikyu will be there for you forever. For your enemies? It will chase them to their ends. 
IPS Split: Impact. Cultural and Historic. Puncture. Its literally an arrow entering enemies bodies, creating new holes. Slash: Only if your aim is slightly off. 

Alt Fire: You pull back the string of the bow, but hesitate. Enemies take psychic and intimidation damage, and are frozen still. No ammo is used up. If the stronger enemies don't die of fright at the Daikyu being pointed at them, like the weak ones will, then they will be CCed from fear, letting you line up the perfect headshot, if you so choose to use the main fire. No exceptions to this ability. Will work on bosses, and NPC's. For some unexplained reason. 

Mastercrafted Daikyu Prime, forged with fire and steel from the forge of Gods, blessed by Artemis herself. 

2 hours ago, Aruquae said:

*Size

Triple the size of the bramma 

Coughing Grineer Butcher vs Daikyu Bomb

• Like 4

hace 3 horas, (PSN)slightconfuzzled dijo:

MR Lock: LR5. Only true masters of the Tenno arts, should be able to wield a bow of the highest mastery, because that is art!
Charge Time: 3.0 seconds. If the Daikyu is Art, then its charge time is the Story, and the Story of a Masterpiece, takes its time. 
Critical Chance: 100%. When a story is a Masterpiece, every Piece is Masterful, and thus every hit should be a Crit, by default. Unmodded.
Critical Damage: 2.4x on Body, 3.0x on Head/WeakPoints: If every hit is a crit, then every damage... should... be... a damage. Yeah! Especially if you hit the part of the face thingy, on top of the neck thingy.
Status Chance: 120%. There are no chances in the game of life, when your aim is true, and if your aim is true, the enemy should have no chances. 
Max Ammo: 1. A beautiful bow, deserves an arrow as equally beautiful, and loyal. You don't discard your bow, so why discard your arrow. You kill an enemy, and then you go retrieve it, no matter where it lands. 
Punch through: 42.195 km. If Life is a Marathon, then the Daikyu will be there for you forever. For your enemies? It will chase them to their ends. 
IPS Split: Impact. Cultural and Historic. Puncture. Its literally an arrow entering enemies bodies, creating new holes. Slash: Only if your aim is slightly off. 

Alt Fire: You pull back the string of the bow, but hesitate. Enemies take psychic and intimidation damage, and are frozen still. No ammo is used up. If the stronger enemies don't die of fright at the Daikyu being pointed at them, like the weak ones will, then they will be CCed from fear, letting you line up the perfect headshot, if you so choose to use the main fire. No exceptions to this ability. Will work on bosses, and NPC's. For some unexplained reason. 

Biblically Accurate Daikyu Prime

• Like 5

10 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

It's... Beautiful!!! 😭.

tenor.gif

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

So it's not coming with Protea Prime. Well it's definitely coming with Xaku Prime am I right fellas haha

r-right haha

Comforting Big Hero 6 GIF by Sky

I'm sorry bud, I spoke with Reb at Pax East and she told me Xaku is getting Ghoulsaw Prime.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

So it's not coming with Protea Prime. Well it's definitely coming with Xaku Prime am I right fellas haha

r-right haha

I mean,it's not impossible. 

• Like 3

hace 1 hora, Skoomaseller dijo:

r-right haha

Don't worry, maybe next time (I'm Parca, I change my username).

• Like 1

Sooo knowing that thematics doesn't apply in any shape or form, lets see what primaries and secondaries has more chances of being part of Xaku prime's arsenal, based on the launch date:

-1st. Castanas (February 2014)

-2nd. Attica (April 2014)

-3rd. Daikyu (May 2015)

-4th. Talons (December 2015)

-5th. Veldt (April 2018)

(Based of tenno lab non primed weapons, and I didn't take into account Taxon or the Archguns)

Edited by ShruikanUmbra
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

r-right haha

Hear me out... it'll come as a Tennocon reward
Much like Gotva Prime, it'll be released as a Tennocon celebratory reward!

No no, this isn't insanity. This is a fact

• Like 4

Well... we are getting a Warframe named Jade. Now Jade isn't that uncommon a name, but in Warframe, its actually a bit more special, since in Warframe, there is the concept of the Jade Light. A true death. Jade was shown with a melee weapon, which means, they might actually require a borrowed Primary weapon, to be eventually Primed, when we get Jade Prime. 

Now when you think about it... " The Jade Light" the "True Death" well... there is really only one weapon that can deliver the truest death, the final death, the ultimate death... and that is the Daikyu. Therefore obviously...

Daikyu Prime, Bringer of the Jade Light, Final Purveyor of Death, the True and Final Death confirmed with Jade Prime (Daikyu Prime Access 2028 (also comes with Jade Prime)

• Like 2

En 23/3/2024 a las 16:52, Aruquae dijo:

Hear me out... it'll come as a Tennocon reward
Much like Gotva Prime, it'll be released as a Tennocon celebratory reward!

No no, this isn't insanity. This is a fact

When Baro starts selling it you would have both primed chamber and daikyu prime as options.

Edited by ShruikanUmbra
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ShruikanUmbra said:

When Baro starts selling it you would have both primed chamber and daikyu prime as options.

Beautiful, primed chamber would just be an added bonus

• Like 3

I just looked at the new incarnon weapon Onos wiki and it has crazy stats with the incarnon form: 2200 base damage, 3.2x crit multiplier and 38% crit chance.
That’s around 4039 damage on average hit without a headshot (x3), and it doesn’t say anything about no headshot multiplier. And It also have a radial attack, but it doesn’t apply the headshot multiplier.

I only wish for Daikyu Prime (and/or Incarnon) to have this kind of destructive power.

Edited by ShruikanUmbra
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
En 23/3/2024 a las 13:57, ShruikanUmbra dijo:

-1st. Castanas (February 2014)

-2nd. Attica (April 2014)

-3rd. Daikyu (May 2015)

-4th. Talons (December 2015)

-5th. Veldt (April 2018)

I totally forgot about Kunai Prime, which has more priority than any weapon on the list (when it comes to launch date).

Also I’m curious about the new mod Pablo talked about in the last devstream: A mod initially thought to be used in semiAuto weapons that increases damage and adds punch through but nullifies fire rate modifiers.

Would it also work for fullAuto/charged weapons? Would it also nullify Critical Delay’s penalty? Could be worth the slot in case Daikyu could use it? I can’t wait to see more about it

Edited by ShruikanUmbra

En 24/3/2024 a las 11:39, (PSN)slightconfuzzled dijo:

Well... we are getting a Warframe named Jade. Now Jade isn't that uncommon a name, but in Warframe, its actually a bit more special, since in Warframe, there is the concept of the Jade Light. A true death. Jade was shown with a melee weapon, which means, they might actually require a borrowed Primary weapon, to be eventually Primed, when we get Jade Prime. 

Now when you think about it... " The Jade Light" the "True Death" well... there is really only one weapon that can deliver the truest death, the final death, the ultimate death... and that is the Daikyu. Therefore obviously...

Daikyu Prime, Bringer of the Jade Light, Final Purveyor of Death, the True and Final Death confirmed with Jade Prime (Daikyu Prime Access 2028 (also comes with Jade Prime)

Hey at least we know we are getting a prime bow with Jade Prime, but not the one we are expecting 🥲

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ShruikanUmbra said:

Hey at least we know we are getting a prime bow with Jade Prime, but not the one we are expecting

Yeah, she might be an angelic inspired Warframe, but all she is bringing is Primed Disappointment. 

Its okay though, because when you think about it, would we really want someone who is getting 3 Signature weapons to be the one to come with Daikyu Prime? Greedy much? Who needs 2 extra other weapons if you are using the Daikyu? She wouldn't be loyal or appreciative of the Daikyu, what we actually need is a Warframe that comes with no weapons, because they would appreciate and cherish the Daikyu when its Primed. Jade ain't it. She is obviously too weak and unfit to wield a Daikyu Prime. 3 weapons? Who is she trying to be, Gara? 

She is not the chosen one, she doesn't have the strength or virility required. Her arms are too short to pull back the string on the bow of the Gods. Her resolve lacking, her aim is off, she might be able to fly, but she ain't no Van (Hawkeye) Gough, she is just a mere angel, nothing more. Evermore. 

We await the true successor and wielder of the Daikyu yet to come! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

From all the warframes left unprimed, Xaku seems to be the only one that launches during summer that doesn’t have a  signature primary (if u follow the FFMM rule)

Edited by ShruikanUmbra
walreames XD

2 hours ago, ShruikanUmbra said:

From all the walreames left unprimed, Xaku seems to be the only one that launches during summer that doesn’t have a  signature primary (if u follow the FFMM rule)

Hear me out… what if… they go FFXMM, where X stands for Xaku. Because Xaku and Daikyu sound similar if you pronounce at least one of them weirdly, then this is everlasting proof that Daikyu Prime will release with Xaku. 
This would also be around the time Green Banshee Prime comes out, which needs the strongest weapon to compensate for her beauty, which would be Daikyu Prime. 

• Like 3

hace 3 horas, Aruquae dijo:

Hear me out… what if… they go FFXMM, where X stands for Xaku. Because Xaku and Daikyu sound similar if you pronounce at least one of them weirdly, then this is everlasting proof that Daikyu Prime will release with Xaku. 
This would also be around the time Green Banshee Prime comes out, which needs the strongest weapon to compensate for her beauty, which would be Daikyu Prime. 

Xaku is amalgamation of various warframes, forged together by the void itself. No doubt something as otherworldly as Daikyu Prime wouldn’t be from the material world: created by elder beings as The Indifference and long forgotten by DE, now recovered from the void just like Xaku

• Like 2