Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu Prime Copium thread

Skoomaseller

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Same yeah. I'd prefer that (Baro) but then Afuris Prime came with Baruuk Prime so it made me wonder. 

I also miss the few times we just got an entirely stand alone Prime weapons. That would be fun, especially if it had an interesting gimmick. 

I haven't seen one. But I'm deeply curious to see one. 

Wait, that would be an amazing idea. DE can make a lot of money selling weapons with the respectful case for the orbiter and such. I think this approach would work. I think this is a good idea in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Pennant Prime would be nice with Sevagoth. Though gotta say, am looking more forward to Epitaph Prime than Sevagoth Prime. I think my normal variant has like... 12 plus Forma.

That is a mysterious weapon that was conceived the right way. Capable? Yes. With good range? Yes. With a big whammy capability? Yes. 

This is one of those strange weapons that has a lot of uses for a secondary. Would I want dual weild? Indeed. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, White_Matter said:

Daikyu prime should be a different weapon, like how Cernos prime was different than Cernos. 

I want daikyu to have two fire modes. Quick charge double arrow with high status and med charge single arrow with huge damage and crit. 

Primary fire: regular daikyu but with better stats and improved projectile speed. maybe by 50%.

alt-fire mode: consumes 10 ammo to fire 10 arrows with +500% projectile speed, ricocheting off surfaces and locking on to nearby enemies (think Overwatch's Hanzo's old Scatter Arrows but on crack).

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Felsagger said:

I haven't seen one. But I'm deeply curious to see one. 

Wait, that would be an amazing idea. DE can make a lot of money selling weapons with the respectful case for the orbiter and such. I think this approach would work. I think this is a good idea in my opinion. 

There is Euphona Prime, Dakra Prime and Reaper Prime as of now. 

Though some people consider these weapons Primed versions of existing weapons by different name, like Dakra Prime being the Primed version of Cronus Prime or Reaper Prime being Primed version of Ether Prime IIRC.

You may know this already, but just in case. In any case would be interesting to see more, even if rare, just to pique interest of people. Oh and thanks. 

6 hours ago, Felsagger said:

That is a mysterious weapon that was conceived the right way. Capable? Yes. With good range? Yes. With a big whammy capability? Yes. 

This is one of those strange weapons that has a lot of uses for a secondary. Would I want dual weild? Indeed. 

Solid observations. Its not too powerful either, and its interesting and relatively unique. I can see why it become a popular fan favourite in usage. Kuva Nukor is still different, and popular, so its not like the Epitaph is copying it. Laetum is different too. 

Epitaph and Cedo were both great additions, unique, powerful, but not necessarily over powered, where as Alternox was a bit disappointing (looks cool, sounds cool, has an awesome reload, a bit underpowered in my opinion). Dual wield would be pretty funny and cool. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

Primary fire: regular daikyu but with better stats and improved projectile speed. maybe by 50%.

alt-fire mode: consumes 10 ammo to fire 10 arrows with +500% projectile speed, ricocheting off surfaces and locking on to nearby enemies (think Overwatch's Hanzo's old Scatter Arrows but on crack).

Daikyu Prime: Comes with a new unique alt fire animation. Warframe lies down on their back, and positions the Riser and the upper and lower limb, with their feet. Then they use their hands and arms to pull the string along their entire body, really really stretch out that string. Massive charge time, 10 seconds long, but the projectile is increased by 50%, travels at light speed and automatically kills anything it hits. They just explode into blood. Actually they die and explode so hard, there is a secondary effect where enemies near by are all debuffed, similar to Terrify. So applies a light CC and armour strip. 

Perfect! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

There is Euphona Prime, Dakra Prime and Reaper Prime as of now. 

Though some people consider these weapons Primed versions of existing weapons by different name, like Dakra Prime being the Primed version of Cronus Prime or Reaper Prime being Primed version of Ether Prime IIRC.

You may know this already, but just in case. In any case would be interesting to see more, even if rare, just to pique interest of people. Oh and thanks. 

This is interesting seeing as stand alone purchases. I somehow thing that spending 20 dollars on a trio of weapons seems fair and a quick cash build up for those who doesn't have time to farm the items. By the way, I think that somehow if I want to make the game stay, I should support DE for what they do. They do not work for free in their studios. People eat, people must pay rent, people pays college for kids and people needs food. 

I may be critical with Digital Extremes but salary and work is salary and work. I respect that despite my leanigns in favor or against DE decisions taken with the game. I think these weapon packs are great for a cash flow. They sell well because somehow people like me likes a good set of guns. Other people prefers the frame and the whole set but I do enjoy playing the game for the new Warframe. The farming and the tradition of getting the new toy is the game itself. 

A. Weapon set sales. 

B. Melee sets sales. 

C. Sets of primed syandanas and primed accessories as stand alones for sales. 

These fall under the category of micro transactions. Either way the weapons, melee and warframes are attainable by farming methods. Having such option may work for people with restricted gaming time.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Daikyu Prime: Comes with a new unique alt fire animation. Warframe lies down on their back, and positions the Riser and the upper and lower limb, with their feet. Then they use their hands and arms to pull the string along their entire body, really really stretch out that string. Massive charge time, 10 seconds long, but the projectile is increased by 50%, travels at light speed and automatically kills anything it hits. They just explode into blood. Actually they die and explode so hard, there is a secondary effect where enemies near by are all debuffed, similar to Terrify. So applies a light CC and armour strip. 

Perfect! 

holy based

• Like 4

hace 42 minutos, Skoomaseller dijo:

Don’t forget to increase punch through aswell (4-5m). I suggest increase the charge rate up to 1.2s to have an excuse to give it even bigger buffs.

The alt fire looks like a good idea for a future incarnon form!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

This actually sounds better. 

OR a similar alternative would be the Rama bow from Hades. Spreads damage over multiple enemies.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, (XBOX)ParcaSinietro said:

Guys did you know that the new Longbow Sharpshot arcane gives 4x damage after mods?

My daikyu build goes from 1.17M with deadhead to 2.00M with the other arcane it’s crazy!

You spoiled it man. 

:P

Let people find that out by themselves,.....SHHHHH!!!

• Like 1

hace 4 horas, L3512 dijo:

Daikyu Prime  has arrived.

Already built it. It’s powerful, but sadly the secondary fire mode is not affected by mods.

I also maxed out my Incarnon Paris Prime and it slaps.

All of this love they are giving to bows is a good sign, because when the daikyu prime arrives, it will need to be powerful enough to compete against Cinta and Nataruk.

Also it’s very posible that incarnon daikyu will appear in a future update, and knowing how powerful the Paris family has become I wouldn’t expect less from daikyu ‘family’

En 30/4/2023 a las 16:11, Felsagger dijo:

You spoiled it man. 

:P

Let people find that out by themselves,.....SHHHHH!!!

Oh… my bad XD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XBOX)ParcaSinietro said:

Already built it. It’s powerful, but sadly the secondary fire mode is not affected by mods.

I also maxed out my Incarnon Paris Prime and it slaps.

How do you think the Cinta compares to the Incarnon Paris?

hace 4 horas, Enxchiol dijo:

How do you think the Cinta compares to the Incarnon Paris?

Cinta has guaranteed knockdown on enemies with a perfect shot, so it’s very good for croud control and it deals heat damage. It also has a good amount of base damage and crit, and a decent amount of status chance. The fire rate mod is a must on this one if you want to use the charged shot (1.5s :0 ). Both quick and charged shot has 80% punchure and 20% slash (good against armor, can proc slash, cant use internal bleeding)

The secondary fire mode is an animation that shoots explosive charges on the floor and make you jump backwards. This fire mode doesn’t increase his damage with mods (maybe a bug)

Both perfect shot from cinta and Incarnon fire mode from Paris has a wave-like projectile (similar to Fluctus) and conservs the headshot multiplier.

Paris Prime can use a healing augment that regens 300 hp per 3 status dealt. And evolution IV has an option that increases BASE status chance from 20% to 80%. With multishot and some 60/60 mods (or galvanized aptitude) you can insta-heal most warframes in one shot.

Edited by (XBOX)ParcaSinietro

hace 1 hora, (NSW)HydroidPrime dijo:

Maybe we could settle for an incarnon form of Daikyu eventually, having one rank to buff fire rate would be a massive game changer.

Incarnon Paris has a fire rate on punch through hit option on evolution III so it sure will have something similar if not the same thing.

Also Paris has a big fire rate buff for fast warframes on evolution II (sprint speed of 1.2 or higher).

Edited by (XBOX)ParcaSinietro

1 hour ago, (NSW)HydroidPrime said:

Maybe we could settle for an incarnon form of Daikyu eventually, having one rank to buff fire rate would be a massive game changer.

I wonder what other weapon gives that flavor that such Daikyu has. 

Are there any? 

Bows is a staple of Warframe that should always be reinforced. 

I think the next step is the Chinese and Japanese tradition of Horse mounting and losing those arrows. Archery IS warframe entirely. 

Another tradition that is Warframe is that I WANT THIS GAME literally expands on the Katana and the classical CHINESE FLEXIBLE SWORDS. This is another staple of the game that makes it awesome. 

The classical Chinese imperial warrior and those like Nezha and Wukong are the right track of this game. If the game IS DEAD ACCURATE with cultural traditions I LIKE IT. I do enjoy when games celebrate cultures and traditions of old war tales. 

If this has to be BRUTALLY CHINESE, so be it. I want it to happen in a certain way that makes sense with the game. 

My two cents. :P

Edited by Felsagger

hace 38 minutos, Felsagger dijo:

I wonder what other weapon gives that flavor that such Daikyu has. 

Are there any? 

Bows is a staple of Warframe that should always be reinforced. 

I think the next step is the Chinese and Japanese tradition of Horse mounting and losing those arrows. Archery IS warframe entirely. 

Another tradition that is Warframe is that I WANT THIS GAME literally expands on the Katana and the classical CHINESE FLEXIBLE SWORDS. This is another staple of the game that makes it awesome. 

The classical Chinese imperial warrior and those like Nezha and Wukong are the right track of this game. If the game IS DEAD ACCURATE with cultural traditions I LIKE IT. I do enjoy when games celebrate cultures and traditions of old war tales. 

If this has to be BRUTALLY CHINESE, so be it. I want it to happen in a certain way that makes sense with the game. 

My two cents. :P

In a comment I made in this post some time ago I explained who will be the daikyu prime holder and, what I read on your comment, I know you will love it.