Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu Prime Copium thread

Skoomaseller

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)ParcaSinietro said:

In a comment I made in this post some time ago I explained who will be the daikyu prime holder and, what I read on your comment, I know you will love it.

Daikyu has a special place in my heart. There are other weapons and habits in the game that resembles that 'core' of Warframe that needs to be talked more. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, (NSW)HydroidPrime said:

Maybe we could settle for an incarnon form of Daikyu eventually, having one rank to buff fire rate would be a massive game changer.

Incarnon Daikyu would probably be a lot stronger than Prime.

But also, we could have both.

• Like 1

Now that we spoke a lot about Daikyu. 

I want to see OP super builds for it WITHOUT Riven and with riven versions. I have mine but they are not that updated. If any of you know one that is stupidly good, let me see it, please. I'm curious how that meta evolved. :D

Edit: youtube and the net has many but not fresh ones with the current update. 

Edited by Felsagger
  • Like 1

En 2/5/2023 a las 22:39, Felsagger dijo:

I want to see OP super builds for it WITHOUT Riven and with riven versions.

Mine isn’t super OP because it doesn’t use elemental damage, but it uses a lot of multipliers:

-Serration (extra damage)

-Galv. Chamber (multishot)

-Vital Sense (crit damage)

-Critical Delay (crit chance)

-A fire rate mod of your choosing 

(I use primed shred for extra punch-through)

-Amalgam Daikyu target acquired (headshot multiplier+utility)

-Internal bleeding (almost guaranteed slash procs)

-A mod of your choosing (Spring loaded broadhead, Faction mod, Riven...)

-Arcane of your choosing (Longbow Sharpshot and Primary Deadhead are my favourites)

-Exilus of your choosing 

Edit: Spring loaded broadhead and Longbow sharpshot are additive (if you use the arcane, don't use the mod aswell)

Edited by (XBOX)ParcaSinietro
  • Like 1

Justo ahora, (XBOX)ParcaSinietro dijo:

Mine isn’t super OP because it doesn’t use elemental damage

In that case you can use a panzer vulpaphyla or/and a warframe buff.

hace 1 hora, Enxchiol dijo:

Maybe on the same day?

4 hours ago, Enxchiol said:

It might be the way to go but:

Week 6 is Dread. It could be the best bow in the game with its Incarnon form. 

But I'm not excited to see my Riven Despostion go down 🤣

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, (PSN)slightconfuzzled dijo:

ethereal ghost arms, around your Warframe. Three extra sets, in a circle, so you are holding 4 Daikyu's and all of them point at one point. 

Similar to Grasp of Lohk from Xaku? I like where this is going.

My approach would be like a fusion of incarnon lato and radial javelin: hitting an enemy splits the arrow and hit enemies around the target like radial jav. 
And to justify this ‘behavior’ they could massively increase projectile speed so the arrow looks like it was destroyed by direct contact, indicating that the bow is too powerful for the arrows to handle.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

with the new incarnon gimmicks I hope they make an innate gimmick for the daikyu prime. 

something like, killing an enemy splits the arrow in two, and those arrows seek other targets

look at me talking as if daikyu prime will actually become a reality.

daikyu prime will happen though, right guys?

...guys?

Edited by Skoomaseller
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

with the new incarnon gimmicks I hope they make an innate gimmick for the daikyu prime. 

something like, killing an enemy splits the arrow in two, and those arrows seek other targets

...guys?

They'd be dope. Especially if it splits the guy it first hits as well. Or if the arrow splinters, so no homing, but all the enemies behind the first get showered with Daikyu sized huge hitbox arrows. Like instead of shooting one giant redwood sized arrow, it hits one enemy and turns into a whole logging company shooting out a Brazilian rainforest worth of giant logs. That way you play into the theme of Daikyu being about power, measured aiming and accuracy, and power!! 

Side Note. I got the Daikyu in SP Circuit the other day, and it performed way better than I thought it would be. Had a CC Warframe, and could one shot a bunch of tanky enemies pretty easy (and everything that was standing behind them). Held up well despite being single target.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

They'd be dope. Especially if it splits the guy it first hits as well. Or if the arrow splinters, so no homing, but all the enemies behind the first get showered with Daikyu sized huge hitbox arrows. Like instead of shooting one giant redwood sized arrow, it hits one enemy and turns into a whole logging company shooting out a Brazilian rainforest worth of giant logs. That way you play into the theme of Daikyu being about power, measured aiming and accuracy, and power!! 

Side Note. I got the Daikyu in SP Circuit the other day, and it performed way better than I thought it would be. Had a CC Warframe, and could one shot a bunch of tanky enemies pretty easy (and everything that was standing behind them). Held up well despite being single target.

the daikyu has dangerously high base damage, its only downside is being fairly single target. but shoot an arrow at a mf and they WILL drop. even better with the 30% toxin decree

• Like 3

En 13/6/2023 a las 5:30, Skoomaseller dijo:

I recently read a comment about this at "Daikyu Prime idea" by Tomplexthis and it looks awesome.

En 13/6/2023 a las 5:30, Skoomaseller dijo:

Tbh the trivia about Grendel and Masseter already contain the necessary key words for the creation of daikyu prime.

We shouldn't take this as confirmation, but this is a copium thread after all.

• Like 1

On 2023-06-13 at 2:45 AM, Skoomaseller said:

the daikyu has dangerously high base damage, its only downside is being fairly single target. but shoot an arrow at a mf and they WILL drop. even better with the 30% toxin decree

Nothing an Incarnon can't fix. 

I'd love to see that form work like an Opticor...just as massive hitscan "beam"

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

Nothing an Incarnon can't fix. 

I'd love to see that form work like an Opticor...just as massive hitscan "beam"

i won't say no to incarnon adapter for daikyu, just hoping for at least some (useful, non detrimental) gimmick to be on the daikyu prime

mmm... pulling back the bowstring to fire a huge energy beam... sign me up

41 minutes ago, (XBOX)ParcaSinietro said:

Tbh the trivia about Grendel and Masseter already contain the necessary key words for the creation of daikyu prime.

We shouldn't take this as confirmation, but this is a copium thread after all.

hopium_cover.jpg

Edited by Skoomaseller
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

i won't say no to incarnon adapter for daikyu, just hoping for at least some (useful, non detrimental) gimmick to be on the daikyu prime

All these years waiting for Daikyu Prime and I'd be bummed out if it got something like that which I couldn't opt out of.  An altfire would be ok...although then maybe it's less likely to get an Incarnon adapter.

Not that it's likely to get a gimmick.   The last one that did that I can think of is Magnus Prime.  And that's subtle; the kind of thing that wouldn't bother me.  The last un-subtle one I can think of is Panthera Prime.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

All these years waiting for Daikyu Prime and I'd be bummed out if it got something like that which I couldn't opt out of.  An altfire would be ok...although then maybe it's less likely to get an Incarnon adapter.

Not that it's likely to get a gimmick.   The last one that did that I can think of is Magnus Prime.  And that's subtle; the kind of thing that wouldn't bother me.  The last un-subtle one I can think of is Panthera Prime.

oh no that's an altfire idea for sure

yeah... to be honest I like primes as pure stat upgrades but I wouldn't mind it if more of the newer ones had some sort of altfire gimmick that I could opt out of. Like the Euphona Prime's altfire for instance.

• Like 2

hace 10 horas, Tiltskillet dijo:

The last one that did that I can think of is Magnus Prime.  And that's subtle; the kind of thing that wouldn't bother me. 

One good example could be the Frenzy buff from dual toxocyst: On headshot increases fire rate, ammo efficiency and gains toxin dmg for 3 seconds.

Ofc in daikyu’s case they could change the toxin dmg with generic dmg or headshot multiplier.

• Like 1

On 2023-06-16 at 2:42 PM, Skoomaseller said:

Or a Railgun effect with infinite punch through.

Warframe needs a better railgun lol Daikyu Incarnon would absolutely slap with this effect.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

Or a Railgun effect with infinite punch through.

Warframe needs a better railgun lol Daikyu Incarnon would absolutely slap with this effect.

isn't the lanka (and technically the paris?) the only railgun we have 

• Like 2