Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Specter: out of ammo

AreeSoothsayer

Hello @AreeSoothsayer

Which specter ? Is it Wukong's celestial twin ?

reminder :

Update 32.0 (2022-09-07) Celestial Twin Changes

• Wukong and his Celestial Twin now share an Ammo Pool. Ammo that is picked up by either you or your Celestial Twin is shared between you. Upon running out of ammo for a specific weapon, the Twin will either swap to a weapon in your loadout that does have ammo or swap to melee when completely out of ammo. The Twin will also search out Ammo pickups.
  • Prior to this change, Celestial Twin had an infinite ammo pool, which allowed for the use of high-impact low-ammo weapons, such as the Bramma, to be used far outside the weapon's balance intentions. Since your Twin now inherents your loadout, a more active role is encouraged to maintain its effectiveness.

Hotfix 32.2.9 (2023-01-11)

Wukong’s Twin will no longer attempt to reload when they have no ammo to do so. Instead an ammo icon will now appear above their head once they have depleted the ammo pool of all weapons to indicate that they are needing ammo pickups.

•         Since Wukong’s Twin share ammo pools with you, once they run out of ammo they will actively search for pickups nearby. But you can also help them do so in the following ways:
  •         Grabbing ammo pickups yourself to add to the shared pool.
  •         Using Squad Ammo Restores to add to the shared pool (must be in range of the Restore, as AI do not receive ammo if they are in range but you are not).

On 2023-01-18 at 9:22 PM, AreeSoothsayer said:

When it shows the red no ammo popup I run around to get ammo.. but it won't pick up unless I use my own primary weapon. Then it will reload for him. I thought I should be able to pick up ammo for him no matter what.,

Think the reason is specters don't use secondary weapons, so that ammo is useless to them.

To @AreeSoothsayer,

I did miss that one Too, sowy 😋 : edit (click expand below to have the answer)

On 2023-01-11 at 8:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.9

AI Changes & Fixes:

• Specters, Wukong’s Twin, and Excalibur Umbra will no longer attempt to reload when they have no ammo to do so. Instead an ammo icon will now appear above their head once they have depleted the ammo pool of all weapons to indicate that they are needing ammo pickups.
    21ea51f0b66ede547daee31d7c689cef.jpg

• Since Wukong’s Twin and Excalibur Umbra share ammo pools with you, once they run out of ammo they will actively search for pickups nearby. But you can also help them do so in the following ways: 

• Grabbing ammo pickups yourself to add to the shared pool. 

• Using Squad Ammo Restores to add to the shared pool (must be in range of the Restore, as AI do not receive ammo if they are in range but you are not).

• Specters do not share ammo pools with you, so once they run out of ammo they will actively search for pickups nearby. You can also assist with the use of Squad Ammo Restores. 

• Wukong’s Twin will now sit down if the player is AFK, instead of freezing in place doing nothing (similar to Specters). 

Archived