Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two features to improve Captura.

(XBOX)Architect Prime

Poses - Just make every joint drag-and-drop so we can pose the frames however want. This will allow for some truly amazing content to be made by the community! 

Auto-focus - An auto-dof setting would be pretty handy. To simply set a point of focus on the screen and then the auto-focus does its thing.

These two things would improve Captura considerably as a creative tool. 

36 minutes ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

Poses - Just make every joint drag-and-drop so we can pose the frames however want. This will allow for some truly amazing content to be made by the community!

Eh, this will and can be abused, so I highly doute that DE will allow this in any fashion (no pun intend). And before anyone asks "What do you mean abused!?!1" we're all adults here (I hope) so we all know what some people are thinking.

If you still don't get it.

Look up NSFW 

19 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Eh, this will and can be abused, so I highly doute that DE will allow this in any fashion (no pun intend). And before anyone asks "What do you mean abused!?!1" we're all adults here (I hope) so we all know what some people are thinking.

Look up NSFW 

1. People will make NSFW content with or without Captura. 
  2. Should knives be illegal since they can be used as weapons? 
  3. Warframe is rated M, and has even featured smoking along with general gore and some sexual themes. 
  4. Warframe's models don't have special assets that XXX authors would require.
  5. If people made suggestive/sensual Captura art, that would only boost Warframe's populartiy and people's attachment to Warframes. It's essentially free advertising. 

But to be safe, only the warframes should have this feature, since the operators are child-like. 

21 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Look up NSFW 

I don't think that the possibility of people doing nsfw content is a compelling argument due to several reasons:

>There aren't nsfw assets: People would still have to place them with third party software or whatever since we can't mod the game either.

>People finds a way: when people wants to do something, they will bypass all limitations to do things anyways. I'm sure we've all seen those frames with Limbo agile animation and melee weapons placed in suggestive ways.

>There's already plenty of warframe nsfw: If DE was scared of it, they would have never shared the warframe's original models, which can be easily equipped with nsfw assets to create much more detailed depictions than whatever someone could try to make in captura.

I guess those are the biggest reasons why i don't see a bunch of people trying to do low quality nsfw images as an argument holding enough weight to justify denying creative people the possibility to come up with all sort of gorgeous works as well (that on top of myself wishing captura was more of a studio mode where we can pose everything, props included, rather than its limited current iteration)

1 hour ago, ----Legacy---- said:

If DE was scared of it, they would have never shared the warframe's original models, which can be easily equipped with nsfw assets to create much more detailed depictions than whatever someone could try to make in captura

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

But to be safe, only the warframes should have this feature, since the operators are child-like. 

Fair enough

Archived