Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where The Bathroom

Kadishia

u shıt ın ur own suıt?

what happens to ıt? u drop shıt for the monsters to eat?

ıs that why the plant thıngys are growıng from the floor ın ınfested maps?

becoz u use ıt as manure?

so the ınfested are eatıng the plant thıngs thats been grown by ur manure?

and they attack us ?

becoz wıtouth us they cant survıve?

geuss they dont lıke the shıt?

man thats shıtty...

now they need to shave to feel refreshed and cool...

Edited by zikkim

Catheters. Magic Space Catheters.

And yes there are rectal catheters even in this day and age.

Waist could be stored in special sections of the suit, or in the case of Warframes likely further processed and recycled. After all what's the point of magic space technology if it can't handle processing human digestive byproduct. It would be horribly inefficient to just flush it to space.

Guys.... this is really stupid and immature. No one goes around playing halo saying HEY WHERE DO PEOPLE USE THE RESTROOM?

What are you a little kid? I feel like we have just been invaded by those 9 year olds on xbox live.

Keep this child free please.

Guys.... this is really stupid and immature. No one goes around playing halo saying HEY WHERE DO PEOPLE USE THE RESTROOM?

What are you a little kid? I feel like we have just been invaded by those 9 year olds on xbox live.

This is an Off-topic forum, they can talk about whatever they want, if you don't like it then don't respond to it.

yunokeepcalm_thumb.jpg

Like everyone said, we go in the suit. That suit recycles our waste and injects it into our bloodstream. That's how Energy Siphon works. Enjoy.

A child is better than being intolerant. Yeesh, don't be "that" guy.

Edited by Liacu

Actually considering how long the Master Chief goes without seeming to EAT, I'd imagine he ain't got much to pass.

Come on buddy this is classic Trekkie humor here. If you were older you'd know this.

Enjoy being sucked out.

Even when we bust the windows no one gets sucked out. Maybe the suits have magnetic footing to hold us to the ground. of course

I have the whole universe. When i'm need, i break some glass and let the universe take care.

Using the bathroom this way may risk something ploping into the face of a passing grineer, or other various enemies trying to sneak up on you. EDIT: makes you wonder about the Grineer yellow armor.

Edited by Arlayn