Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #167

[DE]Megan

After waiting for the dev streams sitting until 5 in the morning to recive rewards for watching them stream on twitch.tv/warframe I was dissapointed and angry bcz I did not recive any of the mentioned rewards even tho I have linked my warframe acc and other stuff.... can any of the devs look in to this?

So, you talked about 4 new augments.

They're all great but again, some are plain upgrades that could be integrated into the base kit, taking yet again the example of Yareli, her augment is just a full QoL for her, why is it an augment when her kit is still lacking plenty of changes ?

I don't understand at all, you ask people to swap mods for yet again another augment needed in the base kit, are you lacking some much needed game designers to explain you this ??

At the very least, just think about some designated slots for augments like exilus slots, so that more choices and personalisation would be available instead of the current system.

I am the only one who preferred the Xini tileset for the defenses to the ones made with the corpus remaster.? They are too big and vertical maps and even with a fast Nova the enemies take years to reach the objective and the missions are horribly long :(. Besides, I think DE is running out of ideas. Some of us think that in Warframe we don't need more weapons or frames. There are too many and in the end 90% of the players use only 5 or 6 frames or weapons on a regular basis. They took out Yareli, a water frame, when we already had Hydroid, who is forgotten. They released an electric frame (Gyre) when we already had Volt. And now they release a frame based on crystals, when we already have Gara. In my humble opinion what Warframe really needs is a remaster of the traditional game modes with new rewards that make us replay them. My idea would be that these new rewards would appear, for example, on Steelpath. How can it be that in a level 100 defense they give us caches of 5k credits? These should be rewards commensurate with the challenge of playing against enemies 100+ levels. Also, I would implement that the longer you stay in infinite game mode, the better or more valuable the rewards are (large amounts of kuva, crafted forms, crafted catalysts or exilus, radiant relics like in ESO, albeit with a Low probability). But it's just a dream: DE doesn't want to give us kuva or fabricated forms for us to spend platinum, but it would be fair... :(

8 hours ago, (PSN)Mazarbul79 said:

I am the only one who preferred the Xini tileset for the defenses to the ones made with the corpus remaster.?

You're not the only one, I have fond memories of that tileset too, it was great for xp and levelling weapons.  The new maps being 'bigger' is a conscious decision in my view because it means everything takes longer to do meaning 'new content' takes longer etc... I'm not a huge fan of any of the corpus reworked tiles, on the very rare occasions I do them I usually just end up taking titania to make my life easier....

Xini is also the one map I have a vivid memory of just chilling and chatting as a newbie while a combination of 3 high level players just made rainbow colours everywhere as all the enemies died lol.... before it was removed I was one of those high level players lol

Archived