Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #167

[DE]Megan

Questions:

1. State of Melee 3.0? dropped?

2. With new management, will we ever get more changes to riven system in particular? (not Kuva, but the actual rivens, like more stats to roll, stat locking, etc)

3. Can we get more details on Duviri's Roguelike aspect after quest is done, it probably has the bigger potential to give a very replayable game mode to Warframe which we definitely need.

22 hours ago, (XBOX)ActualGeist said:

That being a Rhino deluxe skin instead of an insect frame is such a waste. 

I've wanted an insect frame for so long man. You had me excited for a couple seconds.

I'm confused. Why is everyone insisting this is a Rhino skin? Was there a datamine leak or something?

Sure there's the codpiece but deluxe skins don't use the same base model. It can very well be it's own frame or even a skin for a completely different and unrelated frame considering the number of thematically mis-framed deluxe skins we've seen so far.

More [de]lay on divari getting kind of old tbh I get the first delay but at this point if drawn out till winter 2023 it's kinda sad 

On 2023-01-25 at 4:31 PM, Circle_of_Psi said:

Cuz they can't stick to Deadlines and fillers attempt to bring in money?, to be honest tho I saw this coming a mile away, sit back and play other games. 

This is a lazy buissnes model any real company would want to keep you,your money in their game only morons would say "just play other stuff for now" cuz players will pay out to other games thus losing them players and money as seen thus far with de stocks this model dosnt work

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:

I'm confused. Why is everyone insisting this is a Rhino skin? Was there a datamine leak or something?

Sure there's the codpiece but deluxe skins don't use the same base model. It can very well be it's own frame or even a skin for a completely different and unrelated frame considering the number of thematically mis-framed deluxe skins we've seen so far.

I mostly agree. It has similar proportions and the beetle is a Rhinoceros beetle, but since it's a Japanese variant (the Kabuto) I'm not sold neither. Besides it's weird to have all that deluxe but still hold the same proportions, all the while not truly expecting a Rhino deluxe out of nowhere while we have other deluxes announced and still unreleased.

Not out of the question, but I'd be surprised.

2 hours ago, ChozenBardoUmbra said:

1. State of Melee 3.0? dropped?

Now that you mentioned what about Aerial mod sets:

****New Mitosid Mod Set

We anticipated shipping a Mitosid Mod Set with Deimos: Arcana. After review, these Mods needed a bit more time in the oven, and we wanted to make this clear for those who may have come across them on the Test Cluster in any form to explain their fate!. We’ll return to the drawing board and ship at a later date!

Hide contents

Aerial attacks now execute a spin attack that deals +20% damage repeating 2 times in succession.

Mitosid Carapace

+60% Armor, +90% Health

Mitosid Claws

+90% Slash, +60% Status Chance

Mitosid Viscera

+90% Slash, +60% Status Chance 

To use the Mod Set Bonus, simply do a Neutral Aerial Melee Attack (Space to jump, no input on WASD, then Melee!)

or (probably from Test servers as they have same stats):

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:
On 2023-01-25 at 6:12 PM, (XBOX)ActualGeist said:

That being a Rhino deluxe skin instead of an insect frame is such a waste. 

I've wanted an insect frame for so long man. You had me excited for a couple seconds.

Well:

On 2023-01-25 at 5:09 PM, Aadab said:
On 2023-01-25 at 5:08 PM, Jokie155 said:

Looks like a Chroma skin to me.

nah the crotch tells its Rhino 

pls dont judge

ps. @Aadabeveryone likes different stuffs, I won't judge ;)

14 minutes ago, quxier said:

Well:

On 2023-01-25 at 12:09 PM, Aadab said:

nah the crotch tells its Rhino 

pls dont judge

ps. @Aadabeveryone likes different stuffs, I won't judge ;)

Again: Deluxe skins don't use the same base model. The codpiece/crotch means nothing in the context of how deluxe skins are designed. 

On 2023-01-25 at 10:59 AM, [DE]Megan said:

4c2ed220b467fa5f798994b83731c18c.png

The team is back! Join us on Friday, January 27th at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe for the first Devstream of 2023!

We’re back on the couch after the holiday break to introduce you to our next Update for Warframe: Citrine’s Last Wish! We’ll be going through everything you can expect in this Update, including a look at where we’re at with the development of Duviri.

Watch to earn yourself an item from the Riven Grab Bag Twitch Drop!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, January 27th at 2 p.m ET!  

I was hoping for a new warframe, but it seems the beetle is a deluxe skin for Rhino ( cod piece ).

On 2023-01-25 at 3:59 PM, [DE]Megan said:

4c2ed220b467fa5f798994b83731c18c.png

I know many people see the similarities to Rhino, but doesn't that left leg look too... long for a warframe?
Particularly from the knee-down.
could be an enemy infected warframe or a warframe who's helminth strain has gone bonkers.

On 2023-01-25 at 9:47 PM, Krilexis said:

Made my little list so I can drink if they do announce these

I don't think it's wise to play a drinking game with such a thing, each time they delayed something as a drinking game, I  think the whole wrold will be in dead from the amount of drinking xD

18 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

Again: Deluxe skins don't use the same base model. The codpiece/crotch means nothing in the context of how deluxe skins are designed. 

Fair, but I won't hold any hope

20 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

More [de]lay on divari getting kind of old tbh I get the first delay but at this point if drawn out till winter 2023 it's kinda sad 

20 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

This is a lazy buissnes model any real company would want to keep you, your money in their game only morons would say "just play other stuff for now" cuz players will pay out to other games thus losing them players and money as seen thus far with de stocks this model dosnt work

Yeah, no kidding..

They have -never- been able to meet Deadlines, if they didn't get brought out I think all the Delays and just trying to drop skins and releasing content in the state they where (Look at Railjack) I don't think it'd lasted this long, but many MANY main content folks have quit (good for them) and the player base has dropped massively over the years, It's a broken record at this point. WF has became nothing me then a Meme at this point, a game that people play "just because" and all the "Die Hard Fans" (or WKs) and the new Players, keep raking in that money.   

But at this point, there's no point in trying to fight it now, folks will continue to defend until the end, I just wonder how many more years it'll last and even long after this update, it'll just repeat and let's ne honest, the update will be likely another content island, played, milked and then forgotten. (Tho with it being Rouge like, MAYBE that's the difference in this)  

3 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Yeah, no kidding..

They have -never- been able to meet Deadlines, if they didn't get brought out I think all the Delays and just trying to drop skins and releasing content in the state they where (Look at Railjack) I don't think it'd lasted this long, but many MANY main content folks have quit (good for them) and the player base has dropped massively over the years, It's a broken record at this point. WF has became nothing me then a Meme at this point, a game that people play "just because" and all the "Die Hard Fans" (or WKs) and the new Players, keep raking in that money.   

But at this point, there's no point in trying to fight it now, folks will continue to defend until the end, I just wonder how many more years it'll last and even long after this update, it'll just repeat and let's ne honest, the update will be likely another content island, played, milked and then forgotten. (Tho with it being Rouge like, MAYBE that's the difference in this)  

How true and very sad. "People will defend until the end." All and all it just a matter of time now.

On 2023-01-25 at 10:59 AM, [DE]Megan said:

our next Update for Warframe: Citrine’s Last Wish!

wasn't luas prey supposed to be the last update before duviri?
is duviri getting delayed again again again?

ever since the soulframe annoucement you can really feel how much development has slowed
these are the kind of updates we would get pre second dream, a new frame, a couple new bits of gear/weapons, and some skins

I really hope this isn't a sign of warframe development slowing down and stopping once soulframe drops
I hope it picks back up soon but it's not looking too great

I'll hold my breath for the devstream but eh

Archived