The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post New War - Murexes

Almxce

I can't remember which Devstream it was but wasn't there some content hinted at regarding the dead murexes that now exist on the starchart? It might have been Steve who mentioned it briefly, don't know if anybody else remembers?

4 minutes ago, pyromaster3000 said:

I really hope that it will be possible to do something with them at some point. Otherwise, it would be a bit pointless if they are still wandering around in the Starchart.

off topic , thats a nice glyph , how do you get it.

On topic: that was before the kahl missions were launched if i am not wrong.

I remember the concept art of the white Murexes(Praghasa's spine-like structure fragmenting perhaps?) with differing states of potential activity, such as a note remarking on an active core confirmed, and most notes speaking for investigating. Honestly, that idea had me about as excited as Duviri has me. Would also love to see some lore explanation or at least fuel for speculation on how the Murexes crashed around the Orb Vallis were taken out.

I'm hoping that the Murexes will become permanent Sentient-only nodes, to make up for not having a proper Narmer starmap in New War. it's a crying shame to see Murexes get neglected, I think it's one of the coolest tilesets in the entire game, and I would love to see even more types of Sentient ships appear in the future, though it seems unlikely..

Crashed Murex ships with different planet/ground skyboxes could be a pretty cool addition to the game. I imagine these as Crossfire Exterminate missions, where Grineer/Corpus/Infested scavengers are clashing with Sentient remnants. You would have to kill 20 Sentients on top of 100+ of the other factions.

I mean, there are still those derelict Murex missions in Railjack, but due to technical limitations, enemy density on Railjack missions is always very low.

Archived