Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doors in railjack are still bugged

W3zeer

The doors separating your ship are the bane of solo missions (And these days it does not seem possible to join squads for railjack). So many times i return to my ship when I had to do some hacking, I of course have been boarded. And then the doors stop working. If you then also have an electric malfunction, the mission is over, because you have no way of getting to the back of the ship to fix it. This has been in the game since railjack was introduced. if you don't want to fix it, just remove the stupid doors.

40 minutes ago, W3zeer said:

The doors separating your ship are the bane of solo missions (And these days it does not seem possible to join squads for railjack). So many times i return to my ship when I had to do some hacking, I of course have been boarded. And then the doors stop working. If you then also have an electric malfunction, the mission is over, because you have no way of getting to the back of the ship to fix it. This has been in the game since railjack was introduced. if you don't want to fix it, just remove the stupid doors.

I've had little issue finding pubs except at very quiet times, do you play with corss-play on?

Also as for the ship's doors failing to open; I would expect this as a client in a squad, but only with bad lag. Solo? Never had it happen, which makes me wonder what's causing it.

Electrical Hazards never seem to lock up my doors, though they do disable teleporting via the tactical map while active.

Is there anything consistent that you do or run when doing Railjack? Intrinsics level etc, crew? Frame? Mech on Railjack? Any particular nodes or objectives that seem to tie in with it?

Hmm, i dont have problem with that. I usually do railjack alone, to farm bile resources for my helminth and that don't happened not even once.  

It's strange that i do about 10 RJ missions a day and it doesn't happen to me, i would like to know if there is any way to reproduce that bug for a simple test.

I was using Inaros and Amesha in those missions, and it always happened when I teleported back to revive a downed crewmember. No idea if that has anything to do with it. The doors remain closed until I return to my orbiter or restart the game. Same with dead crewmembers, they don't revive in the dry dock either, which they should. Luckily I can just park my RJ far away from the action and play the missions with my Archwing.

When checked if that was maybe a mechanic I missed, I noticed that this bug has been in the game since the introduction of Railjack. i came back after over a year long break, and I'm sorry to say that the game seems to run far less stable than it used to. The amount of freezes I had is staggering, considering that never used to happen before. For instance the game currently refuses to start the Angels of the Zariman quest. I'll give it a few more shots over the next few days, but if this keeps happening, I'm out again. It's a shame too, because content wise, I kind of liked the new stuff.

Archived