Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Another Warframe Spreadsheet

-XAZU-

Comprehensive spreadsheet containing all gear that will award Mastery Rank points, along with nodes, intrinsics and more.

Please note that this resource is for those that love spreadsheets! there are better tools if you only want to track your MR progression. This is more so a reference to be used when seeking more specific information in a filterable manner.

When I first bumped into the original spreadsheet by Sekwah (updated by Tykras, TsukiSage, and Sevyx), I noticed there was a few things missing from recent updates. Then, when I went to try and input the missing data, I found the layout/formatting of the document limiting in terms of "future-proofness", so I embarked on a passionate journey to create this... thing...

I've wasted invested countless hours meticulously rearranging, formatting and compiling data from warframe.market, overframe.gg, warframe.fandom.com, and a few other sources to one single document meant to appease to the desire of having DATA :nerd:

Like mention within the document, if you do NOT like spreadsheets, use FrameHub and/or AlecaFrame (if on PC) for compiling your own player progress. BUT: if you do love spreadsheets and want to see all the data laid out in front of you with the ability to custom sort and filter, this might be for you! enjoy.

>>> J.A.W.S. <<<

Edited by -XAZU-
Update link/document
  • Like 6

Very impressive! I'll be saving a link to this as I'm a huge fan of spreadsheets for Warframe specifically.

It looks extremely in-depth and well-rounded, though I will check further later on in the day.

Props to you, Tenno; may the humors of RNGesus ever be in your favor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iPathos said:

Very impressive! I'll be saving a link to this as I'm a huge fan of spreadsheets for Warframe specifically.

It looks extremely in-depth and well-rounded, though I will check further later on in the day.

Props to you, Tenno; may the humors of RNGesus ever be in your favor.

Thank you so much! the validation is greatly appreciated :]

please feel free to share any constructive (or critical) feedback after you get a chance to look at it closely! I would love to hear more point of views on this to make it better!

Edited by -XAZU-
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

697 weapons. Eek. Muh platinum!

697 gear items* 
that includes everything from Warframes, to weapons, to vehicles, etc

as we have it now (plus Hildryn stuffs), we have 169 Primaries, 133 Secondaries and 198 melees available (500 total), but keep in mind you wouldn't want to have both vanilla and primed versions of every weapon (and even trash a good chunk of them as "MR fodder" after ranking them) so you won't really need 500 weapon slots. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, -XAZU- said:

i didnt want to make a new post just for update... but i updated the document and its.... better now.. i think. 

happy Hildryn Prime tomorrow!

Happy Hildryn Prime! 👋

Thanks for your contribution to the community! There are so many moving parts to warframe that it is overwhelming to keep track of. Cheers!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I did the thing! (again)

Duviri Paradox Update!

Compiled Checklist sheet into Gear sheet (it was dumb to split them, idk why I did it in the first place)

Added Drifter Intrinsics section and MR points

Added weapons:
-Cinta
-Sun & Moon (Dual Nikanas)
-Syam
-Azothane (Two-Handed Nikanas)
-Edun
-Sampotes

Added new weapon types to Gear dropdown list and Master Breakdown sheet:
-Dual Nikanas
-Two-Handed Nikanas

How to update your checklist when J.A.W.S. gets an update:
A. On your current copy of J.A.W.S., on "Gear" sheet sort column "R.O." (column A) by A to Z
-Select columns C, D, E, and F and click "Copy"

(note that in a previous version of this document, we had the check boxes in their own sheet:
Checklist, columns C, D, E, and F., copy these)
B. Make a new copy of updated J.A.W.S.
-On "Gear" sheet, sort "R.O." column by A to Z
-Select columns C, D, E, and F and click "Paste Special>Values Only"
C. Update "Mastery Breakdown" sheet on your new copy, and transfer over any other relevant data from old copy before deleting/archiving it.

same link, but here it is again:

JAWS 33.0.1

It was brought to my attention that Two Handed Nikanas were not new weapon types, so I went back and updated the relevant entries:

• Updated weapon type for:
    • Pennant
    • Tatsu
    • Tatsu Prime
    • Tenet Livia

I have failed you all and just now realized half of the formulas would break if you changed the sorting..... its been fixed tho.... im so sorry if you had already copied the document x_x

(the change was i removed "Gear!" from the formulas in Columns AA and AB, if you want to fix it in your document... just keep in mind they will be messed up if you already changed the default sort from "R.O."(column A) A to Z)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2023-05-23 at 11:03 PM, -XAZU- said:

Added in newest weapons, including Prisma Lenz! (.5 dispo, yea sure lol)

I just want to say, thank you so much for what you do with this spreadsheet. It's so HECKING useful! Thank you so much!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Document has been updated with the new stuff! i think it was just the four items, but if i missed some, please let me know!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14rUGFOPCOocudfihokrCBy-OKNhm3DNaHLSwowjDMzE/edit?usp=sharing

13. Echoes of Duviri - Wisp Prime!
Added new warframe:
- Wisp Prime

Added new weapons:
- Fulmin Prime
- Gunsen Prime
- Argo & Vel

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-08-06 at 1:33 PM, TheBodyFarm said:

I'm so in love with this. I spent a few days working on a spreadsheet for a friend and I, and this brought a wave of shame and awe for my feeble attempt. I made a glorified checklist counter, so this is insane to me! Nice!

Thank you for the kind words!

Added in Prisma Ohma Baro brought in. still same link
JAWS

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but... What is/where can I check for the hidden, unnamed "amp" that you initially get from the second dream, before you get the mote amp from the quills? Is there some place that mentions it or something? Is its mastery shared with that mote amp?

Edit: Nvm I opened my dang eyes and read the sheet, there's no mastery associated with it. Apologies for my foolishness lol

Edited by Geogiepoegie
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2023-12-28 at 12:40 AM, DrDerrp said:

so... anyway to link this to our warframe companion app or something? :D

This is a google docs spreadsheet, there's no way to link this to the warframe companion app or warframe sadly ._.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...