Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I have loved Nekros from when I started playing, then you gave me Smeeta and now loving the new Metamorphic Magazine Mod for my Prisma Gorgon with Perify subsumed. Thanks DE! What a fun game 👍

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I got fully hooked on warframe when I first encountered Fortuna, the starting music, the great characters, I loved it all.

Then my status as a Tenno was definatly made concrete on my discovery of the Ventkids, K-drives and of course Yareli,.. ;)

Oh and can anyone spot the secret 10 in this picture? 
Warframe0005.jpg

It would be impossible to choose a single favourite moment, so I'd like to share a simple, unassuming screenshot that manages to perfectly encapsulate my feelings towards the past and the future of Warframe. It's a screenshot from the beginning of the Duviri showcase from Tennocon 2022 - and I'm still as excited for Duviri as I was back then. Even the dialogue fits perfectly!

Also, in this screenshot I'm using Helios Prime, my favourite sentinel (what can I say, I like to scan stuff), as well as Equinox (Prime, not that it matters here), a frame that I've loved the most since I started playing, both for her lore and general idea, as well as for her design(s). Worth adding is that she's wearing the deluxe skin (which I've also grown to love after being initially unsure what to think about it) and the head of the first Tennogen Equinox skin... not to mention one of the Tennocon armour pieces, among other things. Plenty of history in a single screenshot!

EhTcz74.jpg

Archived