The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Looking back, there's been many things that could be my favourite moments. But all things considered - I had a rage inducing time with Warframe at the beginning. One of my friends pushed me to at the very least go till the story picks off. And sure enough, when my Tenno got awoken by the Lotus I was hooked, and am still here, five years later.7e68f2216fbd6f021b3a972cbd99eba560f29350

Over the years so many fun/great moments happened that it is hard to choose one from them all.
In this case, I will go with the most recent one: playing through the New War quest.
The moment when Drifter and Operator meet was fun, but exploring the Zariman for the very first time was an incredible experience. 
The screenshot here is one from the many I made while running around the ship
KqqFojo.jpg

I hope that the next chapters of the game will be as fun and memorable as the previous ones were  <3

image.png

I had to break up TNW into two play sessions and this was where my fiancé made me stop for the night on the first one. He finished it before me and sat next to me with the smuggest look on his face. Hehe. I was absolutely distraught after seeing all that went down. 

game snuck into my heart far too easily. I’ve only been here since December but I’m already so fond of it. One reason is Lotus, she’s such an interesting character, because in the fandom she’s either hated or, s8xualized, and she doesn’t deserve that. I think Natah, Lotus and Margulis really represent what it’s like to be a fem presenting person in society, Natah was forced to be a tool for her father, Margulis was forced to be the ‘Lover’ that Ballas wanted, and Lotus was shaped to be the mother. I hope we get to see more of who she wants to be in the coming years. Thank you for ten lovely years DE! <3

There are Ten hidden x’s! Lmk if y’all find them. :D

I got only two memorable/favorite moments: 
1. Getting first Prime (Trinity in my case)
2. Finding out about captura mode (Which essentially became my favorite thing to do in Warframe)
Both of which I tried to show in captura.
6Y0oRRO.jpg

Archived