Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I don't have a favorite moment but a favorite community.   I've only encountered a handful of unpleasant people.  My picture reflects the most hurtful person I've encountered, we'll call them "all caps f-bomb".  It also honors the other players that stood up for me.  They stuck with me, reported the bad behavior, and just kept playing.  They didn't return the venom.  It was a really classy response.

I'm not a terrible player but I'm also not great.  I'm slow and *always* lost.  People come looking for me and show me the way.  They are encouraging, kind, and patient.   It's a gaming community I enjoy watching my kids interact with.  I trust that they can play and be taken care of.  They have leveled up now and try to support others in the same way they have been supported.  

This is a beautiful community that I love my family being a part of.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/czyvmYpDii9YWxLi6

I've been playing this game very actively for about 2 years now and it's easily one of my favorite games ever. I love the Characters, World, Story, Gameplay, just everything really.

There are many moments in Warframe that I could've chosen as my favorite, like pretty much all of The War Within and The New War and many others, but I chose this specific one because A) the posing is good haha and B) this is pretty much the moment the Tenno truly free both themselves and Teshin from the Grinner Queens and with that also a part of their past that was holding them back.

Also "Dreamer" is probably my favorite name for the Tenno right up there with just "Tenno", and I really like how both Nora and the Unum call us that.

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Warframe, and thank you to all the amazing people who made it possible :D

SjX3rvh.png

Also pwease more Railjack content after Duviri? 👉👈

I wasn't a challenge runner but I got into k-drives and somehow the silly idea to speedrun the races came to me. 

Last year, I was near to be satisfied with my speedrun ( leaderboards being temporary and not shared between platforms, the only way is to aim at perfection and hope for the best). I was also lucky enough to get access to the Echoes of War test server. That's when I discover the worst speedrunner fear aka a game changing update : The built in speed bonus white velocipods once had, was gone.

Knowing the days numbered, I try harded the max out of Deimos races, are these are my fave. Especially one : Dead drop. My PB was at 3867, but I knew there where room for improvement. 3870 should be reachable. On paper. See, there is a specific spot on the vine, that, if you land in the right place, with the right speed and angle, you are hurled at high speed to the other side. A Trackmania uber bug of sort. Very difficult to reproduce, you can miserably fall or be thrown away in a wrong angle and worst of all, it's strenght is very, very random. 

A difficult race with little room for error, a one in a million risky tech and of course the new time limit : every ingredient for a shonen moment was here.

So I tried, again, and again. I reached 3869. So close. 

Red text came in, but I didn't disconnected and continued to late in the night. Very late. Too late... I was chaining very good runs, but I was at my limit. I knew it was a matter of a good night of sleep and the next ten would be mine. So I took the risky decision to hide my character in a safe spot and get some sleep while letting the PC running.

Tomorrow morning my game was still here,  but in a poor state. I had to get ride of every Vome and Fass debris to keep FPS somewhat stable. I had to be more precise than ever as the most tiny rock could make me fly from north to south.  But a few tries later, at 11 am, I got the run of my dreams, setting out the now impossible score of 3870 on the leaderboard. I finally updated my game with no regret.

Definitly my most memorable moment in this game, and in my gaming experience as a whole. I know that K-drives are more a niche than a niche, that we are very few to care, but nevertheless, the sense of acomplishement I felt back then was unspeakable. 

Now it's Warframe turn to reach its next ten. A most worthy jaunt wasn't it ? 

45DzKiE.png

Thank you so much Warframe and DE for the wonderful journey! This game has truly brought me out of reality and into the fantastic world of Warframe when times were tough! The first frame I started with is Volt and he helped me in my journey from beginning to more new beginnings in the future! From mindless grinding to whatever I want to get, lovable characters, a fantastic story of suspense, drama, and sadness of lore and characters to endgame fashion frame, Warframe's celebration has just begun! Now as a Volt Prime and as a Drifter, together, we will face whatever is thrown at us. Of course....we couldn't have continued on our journey without our lovable pilot, Ordis!  Happy 10th Anniversary Everyone! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gSk0KuxDgcD_6R3wnIZ6jExrD57t7GtB/view?usp=share_link

Archived