The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Going from waking up dazed and confused in a captured cryopod, to growing strong and travelling across the origin system helping defend other cryopods from enemy capture.

The Grineer on Hydron are about to have another bad day. -BOOM-

EYfZt3t.jpg

I've always said, "I want a Warframe proficient with spears and shields, and a Warframe with insect wings and armor."

DE always meets my expectations.

It's been 8 years since I started playing this game. It's the game I've played the longest in my life. I'm getting more and more obsessed with this game.

I heartily congratulate this game on its 10th anniversary. And thanks to all Warframe creators!

https://imgur.com/a/Mboe0bk

I've been playing for about two years now, so it's not as if I have as many memories as some of the other tenno here. If I had to choose something that has stuck to me, tho, is the anticipation to the release of the new war. This is a captura I took of my operator, Warframe, and necramech in preparation for it. I wish I could've fit the railjack in there too, but I guess that's not an option we have right now. Anyway I'll never forget playing through it for the first time and being absolutely blown away by it even to this day. Thanks DE for making this amazing game, and I hope to stay a while

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-e1T8hMYKgaDD61nbBAJmHWLgJMH7pNy/view?usp=drivesdk

This is my special moment created in Captura.

My two friends that used to play with back in the day that helped me get started in Warframe by gifting me one warframe of my choice. I chose Valkyr and never looked back, still love her to this day and forever my favorite.

The image itself represents my current look for Valkyr Prime looking on from a pedestal in the background at a display of the two friends favorite Warframes gifting a base Valkyr to my account, and the date at the top is when the gift was given and marked when I truly started my journey.

5Oj588H.jpg

My favorite moment so far - hitting rank 30 last year with my partner/best friend! (me on the left in both)

I started mid-2015, her in mid-2017 - we played on/off together and with our friends over the years, doing quest stories on launch, facerolling RNG and grinds, doing events, Tennocons, Devstreams etc together, having chill fun and sharing the moments along the way. After a couple thousand hours of gaming, we finally arranged to pass our MR30 tests on the same day and celebrate with a little photoshoot which we shared with our clan-mates.

Looking forward to Duviri, Soulframe and beyond, happy 10th anniversary Warframe! :D

-Jagazaar

Warframe0007.jpgWarframe0009.jpg

I love Gara, she was my third frame and I still play as her daily. She is using Mass Vitrify with an X pose to celebrate the tenth anniversary. I love that ability, the sound design, the synergy, the balance between defense and offense, it’s glorious. Happy anniversary, Warframe community!7a4gK73_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Archived