The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

My favorite moment in Warframe was when I discovered the Silver Grove Quest on accident, and later realized the frame I got from it is my main reason to keep playing.

Titania is my favorite frame eversince I discovered her, and Titania Prime's looks and moves are so natural, I dont even feel like changing the color scheme because it's so beautiful already.

Topping it off, the time I achieved my 5th Tauforged Shard for her, was the proudest moment in the game I've experienced.

Yes, those are basically three moments, but the most important moment to me is the discovery of Titania.

CLKR-0255-Titania-11-Archon-Shards-1.png

Unedited ingame footage, only the watermark is from me.

3.5 years ago I, having played only a few days, started Lephantis fight blindly. Having killed it without failing the mission is still most emotional moment I can remember! This is not an original screenshot unfortunately, but I tried to recreate the moment.

Spoiler

J6fFZv0.png

Warframe's been a long journey so far, and I'm hoping there's still plenty of road left ahead.
Hard to pick one single moment, so I used Captura and composited a selection of my frames (along with my operator) into a group photo for the anniversary, in front of one of my favourite visuals in the game.
There've been a lot of memories along the way.
Could've tried to include more, but I restrained myself to ten frames for ten years.
Happy 10th anniversary.
Anniversary_Group_Photo.jpg

Who would have thought that when we met Teshin first on these snowy mountain tops, where it all would end up to.

Thank you Teshin, may you rest in peace.

(Khora was the first Prime Warframe I have gotten in this game and she and Venari have been my loyal companions from start till end. I never imagined I would end up crying as much as I did when I started playing this game.)

6iD7irp.jpg

I think my favorite moment was second dream, but unfortunately I had work and couldn't draw anything new :(

My second favorite moment was coming back to the game after something like 6 years and realizing how much I missed the customization. Here's my sunset Nezha looking like a pretty night sky in the dark :) 

IMG_20230405_114558.png

A piece for my favorite spot in the system, Fortuna ♥

From the aesthetic (rip) to the wonderful npcs, uncovering Fortuna and the stories of its inhabitants has been one of my favorite parts of Warframe. I love everything about it. Especially Ticker. Her dialogue has kept me sane on more than one occasion :)

fbifa24.jpg

happy 10th anniversary Warframe, looking forward to many more years.

little bit about my piece, the top row of Warframes is when i first started playing the game, it was me my dad and my uncles but after a couple years i got my own account and had to restart and i kept at it, grinding away but then the Christmas just gone i moved over to Xbox as my cousin got one for me as a gift. this meant i had to restart again but i made what seemed like a loss into a big win as i got my cousin into the game and one of my mates along with my brothers starting to play again. 

this was my favorite moment over the past 10 years because this is what made the game for me, being able to have fun and be competitive with thos around you unlocking and progressing through the game and earning your way to the top

hope i get considered to be in the running and good luck to the thousands of others in this competition.

V5hDdkuW_zX23-xV97S8wvCl9ZK0gpFjmn3wkpgEIBdtOqf60FEPMC-QbtyZmXUKfyDLG3VtojLTjzUYxiB92vhrKZpPP18iNITYvM4FG2u50bWfqvxJ54sy7a3d2JUMHDqQvj9KNoq9YM1R06M-EfBF0Q=nw

This screenshot is my Valkyr waking up from the second dream! I played through this quest the night it came out and it's still one of my favorite gaming moments of all time. Thank you for an incredible 10 years!

ioHm0eQ.jpeg

Hello! I made this illustration showcasing sort of the entire journey I've gome through (and the upcoming journey too). I couldn't just choose one moment so I chose the main questline because I loved it all. If I had some more time I'd love to add more details, but overall I'm happy with the result. Please enjoy!CJHH5Jg.jpg

Spoiler

Excalibur lies defeated at the hands of Lieutenant Lech Kril.

This approximate screenshot recreation this isn't a favorite moment, but it is definitely an important point of my journey.  Warframe was one of the (or possibly the very) first online multiplayer games I've played, and I was terrified of making a bad impression on others due to multiple areas of inexperience, so the instant I got multiplayer privileges, I immediately switched to solo matchmaking.  I stuck with that for many months as I worked through the Star Chart.

Around October 2016, I was having a particularly difficult time fighting Lieutenant Lech Kril on Mars since I didn't understand the fight mechanics, so I'd throw myself at the enemy over and over with probably melee attacks.  I kept respawning over and over, and curiously, the remaining respawn counter went negative.  Concerned, but determined to push through, I kept the fight going.  I think I got down to negative 7 or lower (definitely didn't make it to double digits) before eventually claiming victory.

I wasn't really into looking up hints at the time, since I wanted the satisfaction of figuring things out myself, but I'm not sure at that point if I would have stuck with the game without this respawn leniency (at the time, I had odd deductions like "since there is a Daily First Win bonus, even though I don't know what the bonus is, I should only play one mission a day to maximize whatever it is", so the loyalty wasn't in place yet).  I'm aware there is a documented observation of Vor's Prize players getting an extended respawn supply of 12, but this was clearly after that quest.  Whether it was a mistake or intentional, I'm thankful it happened, and without this anniversary celebration, I don't think I would have bothered to tell this story.

Greetings.

The following image is my submission for Warframe's 10 Year Anniversary Contest.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9fpQks21c

This image was taken in the operator room on my orbiter using the camera in Decoration Mode. I tried to use the Captura Mode, but I couldn't get a good image (I suppose this means I need more practice using Captura Mode). The idea behind the operator room design was to create a display for the Warframe quests that I enjoyed the most. The Second Dream, The War Within, The Sacrifice, and The New War are some of my favorite quests in Warframe.

I have played a lot of different games and I honestly believe that Warframe is a truly unique experience in gaming. In my opinion, it is amazing that the new content released in Warframe makes drastic changes, but somehow these changes are always improvements to the game. The addition of the operator fundamentally changed the game and the addition of content like railjack missions, archon hunts, and kahl missions provide players with a reason to create new builds and give the ability to improve on existing builds.

I am extremely excited for the Duviri Paradox update coming this month. The new content looks like it will continue the trend of major changes to the game vastly improving the player experience. I believe that Warframe is a fantastic game with a great community. Thank you DE for creating Warframe. I am proud to be a part of the Warframe community and I look forward to another 10 years of Warframe.

Archived