Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I was here at the beginning but I took a bit of a break. My favorite moment was coming back and discovering all the new content and renewing my love for the game! While part of me misses the aesthetic of void keys, I don't miss the farm. I love the 'new' relic system and I'm so glad Shade prime finally dropped! That little guy and Loki are my OG mains. 

PS: Xini starts with an X...

rTsZt14.png

A moment that stuck with me was not ingame, rather it happened in this very forum. Back in 2014 (2015 ? on an old account) I remember spending hours upon hours with plenty others speculating about the origins and motivations of the Stalker, as well as who we are, why the Lotus is helping us etc. Lore-guessing work that triggered my imagination in a way that marked me for probably ever. And since I love the visual identity of Warframe, especially icons and emblems, I designed this with a bit of inspiration from some characters. I'm sure you can guess which.

Révélation

(Lotus and well, a revised and mirrored Stalker symbol)

Oh, and it says "IE" in the middle, it stands for Immortal Exiles, which is the clan I'm currently part of.

5q6n3BH.jpeg

Ahh yes, that one time I was doing the Sacrifice quest... [copied straight from my Tumblr]

tumblr_pbwyep90gq1xqlb7co2_540.pnjtumblr_pbwyep90gq1xqlb7co3_540.pnjtumblr_pbwyep90gq1xqlb7co7_1280.pnj

Felt like making a joke about Umbra because why not. [based from a true story that me myself experienced.] P.S : Don’t hate me, I actually love Umbra. Coming from someone who’s started from a regular Excalibur. And yes, he can’t attack me from that height. He only end up running around me and making me think he’ll use his Exalted Blade but noooooooope. In both missions asking me to remove his shield, I just did this. Easy shield remove [but not the stun.] The frame in the 3rd image is Nekros Irkalla, he’s a Prime though. [nicknamed him Necro.]

EDIT [15/8/2018] : I JUST realized I wasn’t even wearing an amp during the battles, oh my god o-o”

tumblr_inline_pdgnpezE961vixnqm_540.pnj

Archived