Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Back when I first started out, I loved playing Nezha with the Corinth and Sicarus. I couldn't help but become drawn in so quickly with the help of friends and an amazing community! Also, the sound design is top notch which is what drew me to my favorite primary in the game, the Corinth.

Nowadays, I don't play Nezha as much, but I thought I'd pay tribute to where I started about 4 1/2 years ago. Happy 10th Anniversary tenno!

WF-10th-Anniversary-Entry.png

My favorite moment in Warframe was when the Ignis Wraith Blueprint Research was made available to all rank 10 clans in the earnest effort to curb predatory behavior. Before this momentous occasion, my clan was a part of a greater community effort to ensure that the Ignis Wraith was made available to as many people as possible. This generosity is in stark contrast to the dark history that used to plague the solar system when clans would compete for dominion over dark sector nodes in a vicious, terrible effort to reap rewards from everyone else. The progress we've made from there to here could be considered a miracle, but it was nothing short of hard work and compromise, and there is still work to be done. The Clan and Alliance System has still yet untapped potential that can bring players even closer together and share in new efforts, old memories, and so much more.

It is in the spirit of this hope and change that I offer my submission: A celebratory, traditional dojo room honoring where it all began, in Operation: Pacifism Defect. On the 10th anniversary of Warframe, we celebrate the change in availability of Ignis Wraith to all Rank 10 Clans. The info screen displays the encrypted message that hinted of the weapon that was soon to come. Thank you for the fun!
74toYC1.jpg)

Archived