Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I drew this in honor of my favorite frame and favorite weapon in my favorite fashion-frame. My most memorable moment was when I finally got my hands on Nidus Prime and Kronen Prime. It took a long time to get everything I wanted, but it was worth it in the end. When I was finally strong enough to complete the normal star-chart and continue all the way to steel path, it was one of the best feeling in the world. I love this game so much 💗hLjgsg3.jpg

BiGyySQ.jpegNot my most favourite, but I still remember the first time i went into the hexis room, always loved the presentation of the room and recently found out it had a captura scene.

So, here's a captura there with my Baruuk ;)

My first time taking the water limb at farspawn under the floor with zenith. I was so proud!! You can see the Lodestar syandana, meaning I had been playing for quite awhile already. This was when I played client VS, so for those who don't know, I was responsible for managing my VS charges and making sure each one goes towards either taking the eidolon's shields in one shot, or using zenith to get this exact limb. This meant missing had a serious consequence, so even going for it was risky! This was undoubtedly the golden age of eidolon hunting, and I'm still really sad to see it gone. I do wonder if it's possible hypothetically for DE to seperately release previous patches of the game that have been somehow altered to be all local such that they don't interfere with the actual MMO. Probably wishful thinking, but now that these days are gone that's the first thing on my mind. Game was better back then.

image.png

I Think was 2020 conquer cancer when warframe have a stream on twitch (i dont remember for sure  maybe im wrong ) so  i come on relay and all of this people just geting ready on circle for picture ! it was soo crazy i was in schock and then i realized what was the meaning of words , community game, ...Soo beautiful and crazy at the same time ...you can feel electricity in the air ...and then under 5 min it s going more crazy this people and many more change frames , colors , everything to purple ! just no words to explain... Soo i can show this with 1  picture but min with 3 :)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/781873664082092752/FF4EE74C3A08000FE6931D4FE631B07E08B3EF93/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=falsehttps://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/781873664082094490/84EAFF3170D38A95C9CE4B036EAA57FDEBDC1ABC/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/781873664082093631/9905988F0EAC49F075B595D7B81ACB47801A20B2/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

I think this is the first time I write in any thread, sorry for my English, I remember many very memorable moments, like the proto excalibur skin that made reference to Hayden Tenno (I always wanted to have it and at that time I couldn't buy it) also that first moment where we saw that there was something bigger behind the warframe, and as in many forums there were theories about dark sector and warframe, also when we realized that the man in the wall was really a the man in the wall, the integration of the railjacks that were incredible, the moment of the betrayal of lotus, as well as the moment where Kahl-175 showed us that behind the grinner there is much more than we thought, but my favorite moment was, 10 years ago, where I saw the first trailer of warframe, after seeing me played dark sector, one of my favorite games in history (whoever did not play it should play it, the handling of the glaive is beautiful) and that I always wait for a second part, it lasts a long time I was looking for news of a continuation or something about the future of the dark sector and I never got anything, until I saw the first trailer of warframe, and it just fascinated me, and I played it and stopped many times, I was at the beginning where you had to use mod to level up other mods and with the galatea you were already a meta gamer, I stopped and came back when the new waframe primers were just coming out and I left again and like that for years, but one always returns where one feels at home, so congratulations Digital Extremes for these 10 years of an excellent game that has a great community, and that has shown that good free games can still be made, with good quality and that listening to the fans always helps your games grow more and more , and thank you very much for these 10 years of warframe and thank you very much for the next years that will come ahead, and for the love of god make a dark sector 2 or at least make some new dark sector skinmaxresdefault.jpg

Archived