Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Okay, theres a bit of a story to my entry, so bear with me. First of all, the picture itself, back when the Second Dream first came out:

StalkerVSExcalibur.png

The story in the Second Dream means a lot to me, more specifically when the Lotus said "Dream, not of what you are, but of what you want to be". I'll keep a long story short, but I am non-binary (even if I hadn't exactly figured it all out back then) and that one line actually *really* helped me figure myself out, so it means a lot to me personally. You get the scar sigil after the quest, and ever since then it has been on my Excalibur in the spot where the Stalker put his sword through him. Anyway, because that quote (and through that, this quest) means so much to me I got the scar sigil onto myself a few years ago :)

scartattoo.jpg

yes i put an excalibur head on my nipple, dont wanna take any chances lol

Warframe0031.jpg

and for comparison what my excalibur looks like today

Trying to recreate a memory here, from when my relationship with the game got serious.
Had been strugling a bit with it (had no idea how anything worked, ie. mods, forma, dmg types, you name it),
but loved how different Warframe was from other sci-fi universes and games.

So i decided to get the Nidus Starter pack, and the game completely changed for me.
Not saying you had/have to pay up to be able to enjoy Warframe, but boy Nidus felt so much stronger.
Being able to the actually progress through the star system, I went to Deimos, which was completely new then
and I was blown away by the visuals.

BEDA54F1BB1570508E99B2189EB1D34470834F82

There are lots of other happy memories, but this one stood out the most.

Happy anniversary Tenno,
Thanks for a great game, DE
Thanks for some great laughs in your streams
And kudos to all the OG's out there who have stuck around for 10 years.

Archived