Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Вобан ОТРЯД ВНЕДРЕНИЯ "НЕБЕСНЫЙ ГРОМ"

Цитата

Вобан, позывной "Шэнь" является главной ударной мощью отряда. Из за его блестящих знаний в инженерии был призван в сверх-секретный отряд.

Отряд занимается диверсиями и разведкой. Вобан спец по оглушительным диверсиям.С большими знаниями по взрывчатке он саботировал базы и корабли "КОРПУСА".

Спойлер

Выбрал позывной "Шэнь" ссылаясь на китайскую мифологию.

Эрланг Шэнь (二郎神) — китайский бог инженерии с всевидящим третьим глазом во лбу. Великий воин, он сражается обоюдоострым копьем, достаточно сильным, чтобы раскалывать горы и убивать драконов. В китайской мифологии Эрланг Шэнь (二郎神) имеет всевидящий третий глаз посредине лба.

ocr

I have loved the Lotus/Tenno arc and finally getting her back, with the Tenno saving her and being saved in return. (Ugh, the chain extending with the Lotus-Tenno-Warframe? My heart!)

Spoiler

YJVL9WZ.jpg

The renewal of the Lotus was especially epic.

Spoiler

2Da86ee.jpg

But alongside the character and story, the beautiful landscapes always stick with me. The Plains of Eidolon release really locked me back into the game, so it was especially cool to get the Drifter's Camp after the New War. Fitting that it inspired one of the first landscapes I did as I was getting back into traditional painting.

xNWuTno.jpg

Harrow was one of the frames i really liked, although i don't play him much, he is still my most liked frame, and i also really like and i really relate to Rell since i also have asperger's syndrome like he did, so i started to like him more after learning of this fact

so here is my depiction of rell and harrow,

https://imgur.com/b02KjYR

My favourite Warframe moment? There is planty. The moment I started using Gauss, whose became my favourite warframe. The moment my dojo work got the spotlight on the starchart (twice!). Countless moments of update hypes and redtext summoning in the relays. Or even when when my clan got placed in the top 20 in a few operations (2nd in Orphix Venom, which became our biggest achievement).

But for me, it definitely was the quests this game has to offer. The War Within holds a special place in my Warframe career. Walking in the Kuva Fortress for the first time with that ominous music playing in the background is just unforgettable. The story of the Operator getting back his long lost powers is just incredible. That is why i have chosen to make the captura on the Mountain Pass. A place where our operator matured and after that moment, he was a child no longer.

Happy 10th anniversary Warframe!

bUuKfHf.jpeg

Umbra is one of the most memorable characters for me. Not warframes. Characters. It has its own personality, history.
I love replaying his quest over and over again, and over and over again, sadness does not leave me.

«We accept this memory and move beyond it».

Спойлер

tL45uPEg2bU.jpg?size=706x1366&quality=95

Archived