Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Money spent - but no Hildryn Prime access....

(NSW)Junk_Lover

Question

Bought Hildryn Prime access on Nintendo Switch - but didn't get her, nor her weapons, nor the platinum. Has anyone else have the same problem? Or like, know how long it might take to solve such a problem? The pack cost a lot on consoles, - so I am panicking right now. I wrote a ticket to support already - but it'll probably take a long time before I get answer - and there's a chance they gonna tell to go to e shop support....
I got the Transaction Statement email from Nintendo about spending money, though.

3 answers to this question

il y a 55 minutes, (NSW)Junk_L0ver a dit :

Bought Hildryn Prime access on Nintendo Switch - but didn't get her, nor her weapons, nor the platinum. Has anyone else have the same problem? Or like, know how long it might take to solve such a problem? The pack cost a lot on consoles, - so I am panicking right now. I wrote a ticket to support already - but it'll probably take a long time before I get answer - and there's a chance they gonna tell to go to e shop support....
I got the Transaction Statement email from Nintendo about spending money, though.

I'm sure they'll help you out, I wouldn't panic, you'll love your Hyldrin Prime when you get it :) They're just asleep right now

Archived