Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archgun mods/buffs

Sevenus.

Archguns/Heavy weapons are supposed to be those big BFGs that are on par or better than primaries yet they can't even compete with them !

If no  base stat changes/buffs then I really hope that at least these changes will be added :

1) increased damage to overguard / attenuation, it is a big gun after all. Preferably as a passive to all heavy weapons(atmosphere archguns)

2) more prime mods(like crit chance/crit damage since those go up to rank 3 only) for archguns.

3) galvanized mods for archguns(like the multishot and damage per status we have for rifles, shotguns and pistols).

4) arcane slot and archgun arcanes (must have in my opinion). Arcanes like Archgun Merciless and arcanes that affect the gravimag (heavy weapons spawn) cooldown, another good arcane effect would be increase damage to overguard.

5) potentially new archgun mods or increase the value of old ones.

This is kind of catching two birds with one stone because there will be more items to obtain from both steelpath and arbitrations, hell future arcanes from different gamemods too.

3 hours ago, Sevenus. said:

Archguns/Heavy weapons are supposed to be those big BFGs that are on par or better than primaries yet they can't even compete with them !

If no  base stat changes/buffs then I really hope that at least these changes will be added :

1) more prime mods(like crit chance/crit damage) for archguns.

2) galvanized mods for archguns(like the multishot and damage per status we have for rifles, shotguns and pistols).

3) arcane slot and archgun arcanes (must have in my opinion). Arcanes like Archgun Merciless and arcanes that affect the gravimag (heavy weapons spawn) cooldown.

This is kind of catching two birds with one stone because there will be more items to obtain from both steelpath and arbitrations, hell future arcanes from different gamemods too.

agreed

5 hours ago, Katinka said:

Giving them a bonus against Overguard and/or damage attenuation might help give them a place as weapons that you keep in reserve until you have a big target.

Dude I was just thinking of what would be good to add that will deal more damage to overguard. That's an awesome idea, mind if I'll add it to the main post?

Archived