Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remembering Sorting Equipment Preferences

Vesterbro

image.png

Hi DE team, I wanna suggest for the equipement sorting on arsenal:
So I have been using sorting by usage for a long time, I've been accustomed to it.
But I remembered there were previous update that change the default sorting to Name? It was annoying at first because in my mind I've already had a mental model of sorting the equipment by usage. Now I have to pause a bit because the sorting was kinda weird and it took me seconds longer to realized that this was sorted by Name.

So nothing big, I just changed the sorting to usage again. But here's the problem. Every single slot on loadout is defaulted by Name so I need to change each weapon slot on each loadout slot to Usage. It's painful. Not to mention that sometimes it reverted back to Name again?🤦‍♂️

My request is, please allow the system to remember what kind of sorting that player used, permanently until the player change itself.

Thank you, have a good day

A clearly annoying bug that appeared since they patched the customizations sorting in the arsenal. Somehow it's affecting equipment selection as well. :sad:

Customizations in the Arsenal are now sorted by name to make item searching easier. 

From

Archived