Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found some decent (I think) female drifter faces.

Mazp

On 2023-04-05 at 5:16 PM, Yamazuki said:

Yeah, I also wish we could have additional options for customizing; although I'm not that good with faces in general. Still waiting for hair accessory energy color to be changeable too.

Dri.png

Dri2.png

What you use to get this face combination? She looks great!

The fact they have four people providing voice lines for the same animation set means deep customization is just not going to happen. The fact they are lining up four different voices for the same animations/timing is just insane to me. They could definitely throw some more eye/nose customization in, but mouths/jaws are likely not to get tweaked that much due to having have them match other movements.

Of course, the more human NPCs they throw at us, the more they should be motivated to improve. Tho, Duviri being all masked characters is a big sign of what they decided to avoid putting up with. The Zariman NPCs are a big improvement over Cetus/Deimos, but things could be better. Facial animations I just don't see them spending a lot of time on.

Tbh, I am pretty sad with the female drifter VA options more than appearance. Not that I think they are delivering their lines poorly, but they both sound like teenagers while the male VAs actually sound like adults to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived